Sign in to follow this  
SlickWili

V1.02 Read Me File

Carl posted the v1.02 Read Me file for LOMAC. You can check it out by clicking here.

very interesting reading.

I will need to remap my stick - bummer.

and its a nice little extra with the online scoring system.

Best of all: This can hardly mean anything other than the patch is now so very very close

Damn, I'm impressed with all the new additions that would not be considered bugfixes. Looks like we are all going to be enjoying this soon!

yes they have definatly gone beyond mere bugfixes.

Even though i'm enjoying my newfound interest in WWII planes in IL2 i can hardly wait to get back to LO:MAC

To quote somebody who commented on the Read Me in the UBI forum:

It's like a whole new game!

Agreed. Nice! :)

We need to schedule a big Biohaz MP LOMAC meet for when the patch is released. I just started playing in LOMAC again, and it would be a blast to get a bunch of Biohaz members online some night.

Carl posted the v1.02 key commands:

<edited>

Never mind, we posted at the same time... B)

yeah definitely a lot of development work in there in addition to the bug fixing.

looks very very promising.

didn't see anything about the sound problems - all is not lost though - those who's systems choke on the sounds can purchase a new one if the turtle beach results from last time around were accurate :)

Lomac will be a different sim after the release of 1.02. Every build ED sends us has something new to explore and to see it all finally come together is really cool. We can post screenshots and talk about the features, but to really appreciate all the work that has been done you have to experience it first hand. Soon folks

looking forward to it.

very much hoping that the network code will support the kind of missions we were trying to create and fly with 1.01.

Sounds intriguing Snacky; forcing myself to suppress unbridled expectations. We all hope it will get a direct hit the ‘sweet spot’ with 1.02. Lock On and ED deserve to get there.

not to mention everyone that bought it :)