Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Wingnut Wings' Albatros D.Va - a Masterpiece

incredible..

m

This is one of the reasons why I gave up modelling. You spend hours working on the model and then when it's finally finished, you feel satisfied and proud of your work. And then you see a picture of a true masterpiece, made by some model builder Rembrandt, and realize how bad your work really is. :grin:

That's a cracker Olham - superb background too one of the best.

Pup is super too

32016%201~32%20Sopwith%20Pup%20RNAS%20-%20Ray%20Rimell%20UK%20%281%29%20Figure%20shown%20is%20a%20Wingnut%20Wings%20accessory.jpg

Yupp - looks like a real pilot is trying to catch a glimpse of you over the edge of the wing.

Hasse Wind - so true what you said!

This is one of the reasons why I gave up modelling. You spend hours working on the model and then when it's finally finished, you feel satisfied and proud of your work. And then you see a picture of a true masterpiece, made by some model builder Rembrandt, and realize how bad your work really is. :grin:

I most humbly agree....

http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/park.htm

plug_nickel (Al)

clapping.gif I agree, My models looked fine till I saw some other ones then in the trash can .grin.gif

Same site, - check out the models they sell. There are some cracking archive photographs there too!

post-45899-12717436962863.jpg