Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

2AR - Twin AHM Rack not working

None of my aircraft (F-22, F-35 etc) that use the 2AR Twin AHM rack can use it for some reason??? Is it part of the weapons pack under a diffrent name etc? I am only able to load a single AHM missile on each pylon even though the data.ini calls for the 2AR and thus two AHM missiles on each pylon??

Thanks,

Dan.

None of my aircraft (F-22, F-35 etc) that use the 2AR Twin AHM rack can use it for some reason??? Is it part of the weapons pack under a diffrent name etc? I am only able to load a single AHM missile on each pylon even though the data.ini calls for the 2AR and thus two AHM missiles on each pylon??

Thanks,

Dan.

You need to ensure that the rack is in the weapons folder, and you also need declare the rack in the aircraft's loadout.ini file.

You need to ensure that the rack is in the weapons folder, and you also need declare the rack in the aircraft's loadout.ini file.

Do you know what the rack is called? As I don't have the entire weapons pack installed because I just use the ones I want. I have looked in it for a 2AR but there is none.

DRA_IRM

maybe??? I know that'll mount 2 'winders

don't recall a dual AHM rack, but I remember creating a dual ARM rack for the F-105G using the BRU-57, but that was like 5 years ago...

wrench

kevin stein

Eric's Super Hornets come with a dedicated Dual AHM rack.

Eric's Super Hornets come with a dedicated Dual AHM rack.

Thanks I have down loaded the super hornet and used the rack from it and it works :)

Edited by dtmdragon