Any fix for the B-26K? I'v tried the KB and I'v run the numbers on the shocks (it just gets worse) Springfactor, shockstroke and the like, No joy?

there's a new one in the works. Prolly out early next year. Built from the 26B/Cs as we're using for KAW.

Did you check the MaxSteeringAngle= number? Negative for 06, positive for 08. (although, most nosewhell aircraft already have it set positive, but check to be sure)

btw, this is a chronic issue with many DAT birds, along with the 'driving miss daisy' non-takeoff and running round the airfield problem (as well as bounceupanddownflipoverandexplode).

I've mentioned it several times (in particular with the Chinese P-43 Lancer), but it hasn't been fixed yet.

wrench

kevin stein

They do the same thing = no patch, 06,08 SF1 WOV, WOE I think I'll just make it an AI. Thanks Wrench

Raven

DAT birds have trouble in Gen2?!?!?!?!? noooooooooooooooo

sadly they do have alot of birds that arent covered other places but there is alot of trail and error that goes into seeing if it will work or not.

As Kevin said...

post-15328-027851100 1287996285.jpg

Model's almost ready, a few things left to fix in the inis, but I think I'm going to release it after KAW's out.

• Like 1

As Kevin said...

post-15328-027851100 1287996285.jpg

Model's almost ready, a few things left to fix in the inis, but I think I'm going to release it after KAW's out.

Is it just me or does everyone get the Mighty Mouse cartoon theme tune go through their head when they view this ???