Sign in to follow this  
Dave

The Walking Dead

Did anyone watch it on AMC last night? If you did, what did we learn about zombie killing? I learned a very good piece of info and proceeded to order an item to aid in said zombie erratication.

It was a very good show too.

Did anyone watch it on AMC last night? If you did, what did we learn about zombie killing? I learned a very good piece of info and proceeded to order an item to aid in said zombie erratication.

I loved the show.Except for my anal retentive reaction to an old british tank being in Atlanta and the zombie girl picking up the doll I thought it was absolutely great.I hope the show will be able to sustain it self over the long term.I really have high hopes for the series.I'd give 9 out of 10.

The only Main battle Tank I saw was the M1A1 Abrams. It is definately the only show AMC will poduce that I will watch in its entirity cant wait till the seond episode. It showed the human side that all the zombie flicks missed and shows the psycology when the Survivors come across infected that were at one time friends or family

So what did Dave invest into this time?

i love anything zombie (usually) and this was no exception but i actually see this having an appeal to a larger audience....definitely will be catching more of this show

So what did Dave invest into this time?

Well they said they are attracted to noise, so I ordered suppressors for my AR and my P225. :rofl:

The turret of the tank didn't look right for an M1,I'm no expert but it look like some dressed up Chiefton with add on armor.Maybe it was a mock up that they got wrong.I just figured it was all the studio had access too.

Well they said they are attracted to noise, so I ordered suppressors for my AR and my P225. :rofl:

Awesome. I working on buying an AK right now.

Edited by suhsjake

Cool...i had not heard of it until now. I checked out and learned that the show is to be broadcasted in the remainder of the world on Nov 5th, i´m anxious for it, zombie films really have something. About the tank, i think i saw chieftains on another movies, such as Zombieland (don´t miss it) or Regn ofFire, probably some private owner who lends it for productions

Z.E.M.A.

Zombie Emergency Management Agency

server floated that one here. Love it to this day.

God damit, i lost the premier!!! i've been watching the announcements at FX and FOX whole freaking month.

Edit: watched today....awesome!!!!

Edited by Silverbolt

hmmmm I have it recorded so im gonna wstch it again thanks for the heads up. If it is a dressed up Chieftan it is a damn good job of it lol. The only other thing that bothered me was instead of black hawks they were using Uh-1's