Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

To my fellow US Citizens....

Go vote if you haven't already.

I don't care who you are or what you believe in (frankly, I don't want to know...some of y'all are weird... :biggrin: ), but exercise your right to participate in the process.

Lots of folks have died so you can freely do this.

Lots of folks wish they had the right to do this.

You have no right to complain about the government if you're not willing to do the very first step to influence it.

Use it or lose it.

FC

PS No shilling or castigating any parties, viewpoints, politicians in this thread...not even a little. Take it to the Arena if you want to do that.

I'm usually saying if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain afterwards :grin:

But you already said that FC

Done!

not to mention the cool"I voted"stickers they give you,as a fashion accessory.

not to mention the cool"I voted"stickers they give you,as a fashion accessory.

Do they also read "I voted (party xyz) so don't blame me it's not my fault!" too? I remember seeing such stickers but in Germany...  :haha:

Not at official voting stations! That's a big no no because it can be considered voter intimidation.

FC

I'm stuck over at Lackland for 7 level school, so I can't vote... unless there's a way I can do it in Texas or do an absentee ballot?

I'm stuck over at Lackland for 7 level school, so I can't vote... unless there's a way I can do it in Texas or do an absentee ballot?

Absentee ballot is always an option for Armed Forces members (though you're a bit late...).

And you're in town and you didn't tell me...for shame!

FC

Absentee ballot is always an option for Armed Forces members (though you're a bit late...).

And you're in town and you didn't tell me...for shame!

FC

Well, I got till Friday, and then I fly back to Cali. Leave San Antonio at 6:50 pm. I think tomorrow is a short day for us, but I don't think I can go past the 1604 without filling out some paper work.

Doesn't matter...I'm not in town actually. Ironically, I'm in Fresno at the moment.

FC

Yes, Fresno is quite funny. Hard to believe people still live there!

I'm usually saying if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain afterwards :grin:

But you already said that FC

You can´t be blamed either for whatever disaster caused by "the voted ones" :grin:

You can´t be blamed either for whatever disaster caused by "the voted ones" :grin:

"Not my trouble, i voted for the other one. You voted him, you eat it" The best way to end up a boring conversation these days