Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Strange Wildlife death in my state

Oops...um okay so I guess this thread needs to get deleted..my bad

Very strange!..The fish are all the same species..which would suggest a virus of some description I guess?...The Yellow Perch (as you American's know it as) suffered a similar Viral infection here in the UK about 25 yrs ago..It nearlly wiped them off the food chain!...though they have since made a good recovery.

As to the Birds?...Blunt Trauma, would suggest Hail stones perhaps?

As to the Birds?...Blunt Trauma, would suggest Hail stones perhaps?

More like their little heads smacking into the ground.

I listened to HLN this morning and the chem trail peeps were all over the net giving their expert opinions.

Coincidently, we landed Code-3 for our chem-dispenser on the tanker failing yesterday, so Texas was spared. I'll get them next time though. For sure!

It's just another example of animal mass suicides. These things all join up with cults, you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn...ews-environment

More birds dying its the 2012 curse END OF DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE...........

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::lol:

Rubbish.....

:dntknw: any HAARP activity recently? Or more chemtrails than usual? Where the hell is my tinfoil cap??!!

This birds case is quite strange

Could these be the drones that the Iranians have shot down ??? Amazing coincidence both stories come out around the same time...