Sign in to follow this  
Jimbib

That was quick....

what is the price?

I prefer the F-35B but... till you get it on sale it will take years :grin:

If I had the money, that'd be my new commuter. No more traffic jams, and I pity the moron who takes my parking spot!

The nose is odd. It's missing the FLIR on top and the threat warning antennas on the underside.

Definately not a GR.5 nose though. It doesnt have the undernose bulge.

Would be cool to purchase it and bring it over the the US and fly it with the FA.2

-S

Firstly I would store it in a nice big garage i would have built for it with the inside of the garage decorated with scenes of aerial combat through the decades. Secondly I would have the cockpit

modded out with screens inside and turn into my own private flight simulator, I would then divorce my wife and pack my kids off to bording school so I wouldnt be interupted!!

I would then build a small bar at the rear of the garage so fellow desktop pilots could come over and share the experience, invites are in the post if i win the lottery:salute: