Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

As its Valentines day tomorrow... depending on where you are...

Little Melissa comes home from first grade and tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day. "Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a Valentine?"

Melissa's father thinks a bit, then says, "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a Valentine to?"

"Osama Bin Laden," she says.

"Why Osama Bin Laden?" her father asks in shock.

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a Valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent Valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with newfound pride. "Melissa, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Melissa says,

"and once that gets him out in the open, the army could blow his head off"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good reason to celebrate Valentine's day even if you're a jew :grin:

:rofl: :rofl:

sounds like an old deep thought by jack handy.............

when in the middle of a war i might throw a little pumpkin instead of a grenade. then everyone would stop and wonder about how senseless it all is. then while they are standing around and wondering. i would throw the real grenade.....

yep back from when SNL was semi good

Oh, Crap..is it tomorrow? i thought it was the day after...shiiiiiiit, today is sunday and all shops are closed, tomorrow my girl is the first person i´m about to see, she is gonna rip my head off.

Btw, that girl is so ninja and hardcore, yeah!

Those Deep Thoughts were the best.

"Would we cut down trees if they could scream? Probably, if they just stood around screaming all the time for no reason."