Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Can a 3D guy build this? ...........

It appears, that I might actually be needing this...

searstower-reduced.jpg

if possible....

TIA

wrench

kevin stein

however being from there originally there will be more bridges!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

got an animation for draw bridges? bluesmobile for a ground object?:grin:

Sears Tower

wrench

kevin stein

:grin:

Only I know for certain.

after all, The Family does need a HQ (and unlike FA, I can't place a bunker on TOP of a tall building)

oh, and if anyone has a sports statium (ie: football), I could REALLLLLY use of them too. The "Olympic Stadium" complex that comes in the GermanyCE terrain has some exceedingly serious z-buffer issues (had them even before the 1/11 patch)

wrench

kevin stein

and the real bitch is....

since I can access the northern sections of map too (I'd left them blank before) I now have to populate Wisconson and points West!!! oy vey!!! Just added 25-45% more work!!

what I did wrong, however, is have the western sections "occupied territory" (ala Red Dawn), and the Eastern sections (draw a line from Linclon, Nebraska to Topeka and head east) as friendly. Oh, well!!! whatever!!

but for 'those in the know', yes, the nuclear reactor and castle ARE there

wrench

kevin stein

Falcon knows what's up!!!!

Hey wrench what will I need to get to run this when your done? SF2, SF2-E??????

welll....hard to say HF. The terrain uses the IsraelME tileset (which was a SERIOUS mistake on my part -shoulda used Germany, as then you could have all 4 seasons ala Stary's tiles -to far along to redo everything now!)

The terrain really isn't an issue, as it'll be "complete". For anyother objects....????? I'd say Full-4 Merged to be safe; at very minimum, SF2/2V/2E

as it is right now, it's JUST a terrain ... all those 'other objects' I've been releaseing are just to get them off my HD!!

wrench

kevin stein