This one is from No.54 Sqn in May 1940, covering the retreat from France and the Dunkirk evacuation. Noteworthy pilots included the two New Zealand aces Alan Deere and Colin Gray. It's finished, so it just needs packing up and then it'll be sent in.

Still hearing the theme from the Battle of Britain? You should be!

Found this on the old MP3 Player and listened to it on the way to work this morning...

Edited by Slartibartfast

So Cool! I built a 1/72 scale model of this Spit when I was a kid. It was my best work ever.

I can't wait to get this one installed. Great job, Ndicki!

Slartibarfast - any chance you could upload that music. I'd like to use it in my BoB install.

there used to be a music pak for ETO installs around here someplace .. had music from BOB, 633, and couple others. I still have it installed; works fin in SF2

There's another one for PTO installs too. Check the 1stGen d/ls --- can't remember where exactly.

wrench

kevin stein

EDIT: found them!

http://combatace.com/files/file/5246-battle-of-britain-campaign-pack-beta-v060a/

i knew it was by baltika. The campaign prolly won't work, but you can copy out the wav files, and use them!

Edited by Wrench
  • Dislike 1

there used to be a music pak for ETO installs around here someplace .. had music from BOB, 633, and couple others. I still have it installed; works fin in SF2

There's another one for PTO installs too. Check the 1stGen d/ls --- can't remember where exactly.

EDIT: found them!

http://combatace.com...ack-beta-v060a/

i knew it was by baltika. The campaign prolly won't work, but you can copy out the wav files, and use them!

Got it! Thanks Kevin.

I don't know where my music packs have gone. Maybe they were lost when the mods database was reorganised?

I'll re-upload them in the next few days.

Are the .wavs still called the same names in gen2 games? If so I'll re-upload to the SF2 mods section.

wav names are the same!

thanks allen!!

wrench

kevin stein

It's in. Coming soon, a version from 19 Sqn in late 1938.

Hello ndicki,

Thank you very much for your stuff!!! :good:

I've tested an optional cockpit position! What do you think about this new figures in the "cockpit.ini"?

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=Spit_Pit

Position=0.0,0.15,0.75------ replaced by 0.0,-1.50,0.75

;0.0,0.35,0.75

ViewAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

MaxYaw=120

MinYaw=-120

MaxPitch=70

MinPitchFront=-40

MinPitchRear=-35

LightRange=1.5

LightInnerConeAngle=65

LightOuterConeAngle=70

LightAngles=0.0,-30.0,0.0

DiffuseLightFactor=0.5

NightLightOn=0.25

NightLightColor=0.6,0.3,0.4

Gunsight=GunsightFront

Coupi. :salute:

Edited by Coupi

No idea... I changed the pilot position so his shoulders don't stick out through the fuselage walls! What does this mod do? Bit busy with other things at the moment...

Yet another! No.66 Squadron, Duxford, 1939.