Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Summer Movie Time

Well everyone, it's blockbuster season once again and I think it's time we have a thread about everyone's favorite aviation films, good or bad or Iron Eagle III. So go ahead and post your favorites, I'll start!

The Hunters - 1958

Great aerial action scenes of MiG Alley with real F-86's and F-84's posing as MiG-15's. The love story is pretty ham fisted, but that's what fast forward is for. Also Robert Wagner as beat generation lingo spouting fighter pilot always cracks me up. "Coo, coo dadio!"

Trailer via YouTube

Not too much aviation but Dr. Strangelove. Slim Pickens riding that H-bomb at the end, classic!

Edited by firehawkordy

The Dambusters - wonderful stuff! Must watch it to commemorate the 68th anniversary this month.

Après moi le Deluge.

Must admit on Sunday to recover from Saturday I watched :-

Battle of Britain

The Blue Max

Flight of the Intruder

The Great Escape (Okay only a little flying but hey)...

The Final Countdown...Tomcats splashing Zeros FTW!

what no Hot Shots? that movie is winning!:rofl: seriously though if we're including DVD sets gotta find me a copy of old Baa Baa Black Sheep. Otherwise I'll agree with Memphis Belle and maybe By Dawns Early Light.