Hi! Is it possible to have subtitles back after installing SF2I March 2010 patch? I guess that it has something to do with the huddata.ini

hmm, these should be on by default -check "Speech subtitles" are ON in Sound options menu

that's classic!:rofl:

This is obvious, Stary. Subtitles are set on in options menu but they still don't show up.

hmm... you have modded huddata.ini? Have you tried removing it from flight folder?

I've only added the RWR display. I've read somewhere in CA that march 2010 patch disables subtitles. Is there a way to have them back?

I've only added the RWR display. I've read somewhere in CA that march 2010 patch disables subtitles. Is there a way to have them back?

I do have the EXACT same problem as wishmaster. After the march '10 patch, my subtitles disappeared. It is a PAIN when your plane does not show which weapon you just selected clearly, especially in air to ground ordenance, as most munitions are unguided but have different trajectories.

march patch? there has been a MAY and June patch. i've ran both and no prob with subtitles. if 1. you don't do a bunch of terrian modding and 2. you havent already i would save all you mods to another folder or external HD then upgrade your patch and see whats up. if you still have the issue then let us know and TK over at thirdwires site. howver if your subtitles come back then look at the huddata.ini

combatace.com/topic/54497-sf2-strike-fighters-2-israel-mar-2010-patch-is-out/page__st__20

It's MARCH '10 patch. Is it possible to uninstall a patch?

Hi, I think there's a key combo you can use to toggle the amount of info displayed on screen - alt+F5 or shift+F5, maybe shift+F8, sorry I don't remember it exactly...

EDIT: Got it, it's ALT+D

Edited by SFP1Ace

Well, if it´s the patch, install a later patch!!!!

June2011 is the latest one.

combatace.com/topic/54497-sf2-strike-fighters-2-israel-mar-2010-patch-is-out/page__st__20

It's MARCH '10 patch. Is it possible to uninstall a patch?

you do realise it JULY 2011 now?

Grab the latest patches!

Do I have to install exp2 to be able to install the latest patch?

Do I have to install exp2 to be able to install the latest patch?

reading the discription on the Thirdwire homepage could be helpful.! :blink:

The latest patch (Jun2011) is for StrikeFighters 2 Serie.

Wich means:

You can patch any Strike Fighters 2 Game. :idea:

Edited by Soulfreak

Back up your Mods Folder!!!!

Edited by Soulfreak

or you will get a bug that makes it show as a floder instead of a folder!!! :lol:

seriously though one should back up anytime adds a mod to a major item that is not a personal WIP. should back those up regular too.

Edited by daddyairplanes