Sign in to follow this  
Muesli

Who's on Steam?

Hi!

Just out of curiosity.

When not fiddling around with the TW sims, I really like to play FPS on my PC.

I have the Battlefield, Medal of honor an Call of Duty series from the beginning

and I like them all. Every episode has its plusses and minuses.

I was wondering who of you are playing these games ,too? Especially the ones

now playable via Steam?

Do you play as a lone wolf, or as a part of a group/clan?

Tell me, and just a brainfart; find me as 'Muesli-NL' to play together as

CombatAce team mate (or adversary!).

Cheers

I've been on Steam for close to 7 years now, but I don't play MP FPS games like those anymore. Ironically I stopped around the time I got on Steam! I'll play those games SP when I find them cheap, but I don't bother with going online anymore.

Instead I play things like Portal 2 and Borderlands, where it's "safer."

I've been on Steam for close to 7 years now, but I don't play MP FPS games like those anymore. Ironically I stopped around the time I got on Steam! I'll play those games SP when I find them cheap, but I don't bother with going online anymore.

Instead I play things like Portal 2 and Borderlands, where it's "safer."

Is Borderlands similar to Fallout New Vegas as it looks it...

I'm on it. Black Ops mostly.

I'm on it.. Napoleon Total War, Company of Heroes etc.

Used to be in a MOHAA clan..but it just got to be a pain!...don't play MP anymore...just frustrates the hell out of me

Im on it, Black Ops and Cliffs of Dover.

Steam is evil. I don't go anywhere near it. I prefer my computers secure.

Never had an problem with it. IF yo set up your computer right, then you control it not Steam...

Borderlands is an FPS/RPG, but the emphasis is on FPS as opposed to the new Fallout games which are RPGs with an FPS mechanic like Mass Effect I guess. The story is silly and the characters are vulgar (although usually not profane), but you level up and acquire weapons and things as well as perks/powers as you go around killing all matter of beasts and evildoers. The main thing is the game has 4 different characters and playing it coop is a blast, even if it's just 2. Also has wheeled vehicles which are quite fun.

It's not so great SP actually, it can feel a bit shallow despite how long it takes to go thru, but it shines in coop.

Jedi,

You and I need to do some Portal 2 co-op my friend! Just got done playing single player Portal 2 and loved it...Valve has done it again! For those who get tired of the same ol' same ol' FPS genre, give Portal 2 a try.

“I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

FC

I'm currently waiting for patches/playing E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.

2011-08-04_00113.jpg

Left 4 Dead, all the way. No better bloody, mass violence co-op out there. No other 'zombie' title comes close. Plus they have some pretty sweet deals from time to time!

Check out Ricochet, an old Half Life 1 mod that can be bought as a standalone for something like $5. It's closer to Tron than even the actual Tron games!