Sign in to follow this  

You are absolutly right, but the development still goes further by an indipenndent group of il2 enthusiaists. So this could be the turning point of the development. Would be great to see there more pacific fighters. Sorry, it`s off topic i know.

Do you have a link for me, cause il2 has some probs with NG and copyrights for some ships and birds which where used in the pacific fighters addon .. so this theater was never developed further cause of this copyright issue!

No link. I'm also a scale model builder and this was discussed when prices went up on kits. Lock-Mart/Boeing did this for a short time on them also, but it was overturned.

Sorry.

Doesn't this mean TK could put the C-130 back ingame?

Does TK know about that? :grin:

Yes,

The F-104 and C-130 were pulled from the Gen 1 Games after the original Strategy First Boxed SFP1 (So SFGold onward in the value jewel cases), then later Added back via DLC for WoV WoE and SFGold, And Followed by an A-4 DLC. (Which arent listed on TWs Downloads, but im sure the files are still on the server)

The 104 external model and stuff is already in Gen 2 games, the cockpit was never re-done to SF2 Spec.

You can Download the old Gen 1 Addon, Export it and use the cockpit from that as posted before.

also I dont know if the Gen 2 104 is re-mapped w/ specular or bump maps.

But as TK has said, completely re-building or up-converting old models for DLC wont be done as the $$$ isnt there. The104 would require the external model overhaul and re-building the pit, not gonna happen.

Not gonna happen?

Too bad for TK - the 104 would be about the only A/C I'd pay for...

He could pull 50 bucks out of my pocket if he made a decent 104-sim, and I think I'm not the only guy by quite a margin!

there's a hi-rez repaint for Zipper pit in the 1stGen downloads ... I've been using it for the last 5-6 years.

c'mon people ... a little mouse-work gets you 4 new flyable aircraft. sheesh...

• Dislike 2

Or grab the zipper from NF4+

there's a hi-rez repaint for Zipper pit in the 1stGen downloads ... I've been using it for the last 5-6 years.

c'mon people ... a little mouse-work gets you 4 new flyable aircraft. sheesh...

Which is A Zipper Made By Thirdwire (since that seems to be what people are asking for.)

External Model and Flight Data from SF2, Cockpit From SF1, Use 3rd Party Hi-Res Skin for Pit, and you'll never notice the difference.

Edited by SkateZilla

What he said. If you have first gen games (SF:Gold, WOV, WOE) then you can have C-130A, F-104G (flyable), A-6A (flyable), AV-8A (flyable) back in the game! LOD extracting and ini files fiddling is required, though. And you can have also O-1E, although it's mission profile needs changing to transport, else it won't show up since FAC missions have been disabled in 2 gen games...:drinks: