ok i just got some pictures of the bulged bombbay doors , this bulged bombbay doors are this what we have now as "Bombbay-Fueltank" and this bulged bombbay doors are rotating with the bombbay door

so here is what i´m going to do now

- first i make a model of the Bombbayfueltank (it is only a cylinder mounted on to the bombracks of the bombbay)

- i add a new weaponsstation for the bulged bombbay door

- change all the lods and add the entry in the data_ini

- upload the version2.0 of all the Buccaneers

i hope that gets everybody satisfied

ps. please dont send me anymore PM about the HUD , as long as TK is not adding more ground/objects targeting capabilities to the games avionics this HUD is all you got and no the buccaneer did not have any CCIP , i have all the manuals and can prove that

And I can back Volker on that one as the was no CCIP... and hey if your flying the beauty down low where you are supposed to CCIP is not required... one pass drop everything then haul your butt outta there...

ok this is what i did in a very long night , the bulged bombbay door is now working and you have the bombbay fuel tank as well , so if you run out of fuel it is not my fault :grin:

you can of course carry bombs instead of the bombbay fuel tank

i will upload the update by tomorrow

Well done Volker. I don't have the power but I'd like to make you an honorary MBE.

drinks.gif

Thank you Volker! :clapping:

She's absolutely magnificent, I just love flying 500+ knots on the deck.

This is amazing work!

I have a "mostly stock" SF2 install that only had only one 3rd party A/C in it (MF F-14A). I'm very picky about what goes into that install...

The Bucc is now the other 3rd party A/C in there!

uploading the update right now :drinks:

Please overwrite all existing files , Aircaft and Weapons

Thanks ravenclaw for this brilliant plane.:good:

Though it does make me think of that song....... Fat Bottomed Girls :lol:

Cheers

Snapper 21

Quick question - I'm not a Bucc guy at all so I'm not that familiar with the aircraft and it's history. What's the significance of the RAFG version?

Quick question - I'm not a Bucc guy at all so I'm not that familiar with the aircraft and it's history. What's the significance of the RAFG version?

no refuelprobe and the RAF Squdrons No.15 and No.16 , this two squadrons are the only ones with buccaneers based in germany even though the no.15 Sqaudron was formed in 1970 at RAF Honington shortly afterwards they moved to RAF Laarbruch in Germany