Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

Battlefield 3

there is one only reason i play this game ... the gun sounds , it taste like real gun sounds

EA or DICE really needs new game tactics and also INFINITY WARD .. frankly am just tired having bad cover during combat , i just can't stick to the walls or rocks to provide cover to myself, i still playing GTA-IV because i can stick to the walls ETC during gun fight providing cover for NIKO! thats really give a fun time if you feel thirsty for gun fight

BF3 SP ... i noticed that IA using shotguns more than they need it for , they use LMGs & rifles but not too much and they targeting you ( the player ) more than your team mates and thats bad but EA really made nice gun fire sounds though , i loved it

BF3 MP ... never played online and will never

other than , this BF3 is just a BF2BC i mean similar tactics

BF3 MP ... never played online and will never

You should. It really is a superlative experience when played online.

You should. It really is a superlative experience when played online.

i mean never played BF3 online

I must admit that my flight jockey genes are still with me in Battlefield 3. There are few things as fun as to take a jet up and show a keyboard turning pilot the moves of a proper Joystick :)

Esp as people tend to overuse the Missiles. Never understood why, the guns are far more effective, and they allow you to carry AG Ordinance. Its a arcade style flight mode ofc, but since everybody and their mothers got Stingers and Iglas...

Best moment yet? When I was accused of cheating because I flew so well, and my keyboardbound opponent was unable to keep up with the manouvers.

There's no bots for MP? Well, I'll never bother with it then.

My best memories of BF42 and BFV were with the bots and humans.

Glad some of you like the SP. I don't think much of it. But then again, I haven't liked a COD campaign since MW1... and that was just because it was the first time I saw a video game story done that well. Upon reflection, even that wasn't very good.

However, BF3 shines in multiplayer and I doubt COD can touch it.

Main reason I dont play online anymore....cheats...stupid perks...bunnyhopping 12 year olds!...yuk!

Don't see much bunny hopping in BF3.

Plus, there is co-op where you can just play with a buddy. It is cool.