Don't know how useful it is to you guys, but a DAZ 3D is having a short giveaway of $800 worth of their 3d software.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/0/0?

Hexagon seems like the basic small and cute 3D modeling tool (with export to 3d studio). The rest is of little use here.

Don't know how useful it is to you guys, but a DAZ 3D is having a short giveaway of $800 worth of their 3d software.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/0/0?

Hexagon seems like the basic small and cute 3D modeling tool (with export to 3d studio). The rest is of little use here.

Thanks!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!!!!!!

It even saves in 3DS format :shok:

...after 9 years...it seems I am to be back on my LOD sh*t.

The time has come!!!! :moil:

SidDogg

how useful might this be to someone with no 3d software currently? would like to get into(i think) but dont have the kinda money it takes to get started usually.

how useful might this be to someone with no 3d software currently? would like to get into(i think) but dont have the kinda money it takes to get started usually.

...I literally JUST got that, dude.

look over there. right now, it's FREE :ok:

SidDogg

Mind, the promo is running only until Feb. 10. You must order and, it seems, download before that. Also you get only 4 download "attempts". Don't forget the three serial keys.

BUY IT! For $0,00 that is actually... Bryce might have some use for terrain modelling... Wrench where are thou?

has anyone tried DL'ing it yet? i tried last night(my only night i can get to the net on MY personal computer) and the site wanted me to sign up for a newsletter that i couldn't get to to complete the transaction. of course with all the filters on the servers here could just be and slow as things run on the wifi could just be me.

Yeah, I downloaded the whole lot. Enabled newsletter while registering.

download everything I could (PC versions) in no time, strangely half the items are still listed as "not yet downloaded" in my profile tab with 4 attempts available. Will test tomorrow at work, that modelling soft mostly

Theres probably a catch somewhere...I ll stick with what I know,and trust.

just registered at work, "bought" all 3 programs. says i have til sunday to DL them tho and my next day off that i can get to non government internet is monday. will hopefully get my wife to DL stateside and mail it to me on a thumbdrive. warning to many here.... will prob need a tutorial for makin stuff. like radar bulges for Bears, maybe a C-54 :grin:

had some hiccups getting this downloaded(seems afghanistan has lower bandwidth than most Western countries) but finally getting these programs D/L'd. any verdict on how these work?