Sign in to follow this  

I have an old computer , I also have the WOI Mirage Factory MiG-29 . By its self it works perfect , With any thing ellas in the air or on the ground the program studers so much it is not worth runing . Is there a low defenion vertion floting around any where out there that will worf with WOI ( SF-1 ). THANKS for any info anyone.

Nope

The only thing I can suggest is that you resize the bitmaps from 20482 to 10242

or 2562 if necessary. :)

Also you can edit MiG-29A.ini, make the distance of LOD001 smaller. so it will use the Low detail LODs earlier.

^THANK YOU 1ooo times to the 7th power !!! That worked FANTASTICLY !!! After dumb@** me figured out how to do it I am now VERY HAPPILLY flying my MiG-29 in the sevice of the Syrian Air Force and love it !!!! THANKS agine !!!!!

^THANK YOU 1ooo times to the 7th power !!! That worked FANTASTICLY !!! After dumb@** me figured out how to do it I am now VERY HAPPILLY flying my MiG-29 in the sevice of the Syrian Air Force and love it !!!! THANKS agine !!!!!

Glad it worked out for you. I bet you hardly notice the difference in skin detail too.