rjw

Many thanks to Olham

Olham;

After discovering your post on the Graphics setup sticky, I implemented your detailed description and discovered a whole new wonderful world of immersion in OFF. It prompted me to recall how many of your efforts have aided me in the recent past, so I Just want to express my thanks for the many things you have done that have helped me in discovering the wonders under the sheets of OFF. Without all the gifts of help you have left on this board, I would probably still be in the dark as to the full capabilities of OFF.

On behalf of my self and I'm sure of many of the members of the OFF board, I wish to thank you for all your contributions and assistance.

And I hope all this praise doesn't go to your head and fog your reaction time during an OFF combat mission!!

Best Regards; :good::good::good:

No fog in the head; you just made me blush a bit, but they won't see that under my lamb skin face mask. :grin:

My pleasure, when it helped you and everyone who loves OFF - it was for a good reason then, wasn't it?

:drinks:

I second this as over the last year he has been instrumental in getting me transitioned into the OFF experience. That graphic guide alone has helped me multiple times and the every day responses to my posts has been invaluable.

Thank you Olham and have a virtual Warsteiner on me! :drinks:

Edited by Shiloh

Olham continues to improve the sim in so many quiet ways. He has helped me on numerous occasions, the latest being a tip that we had a faulty aerodrome location, and missed by the whole Great War historical community. That will be corrected for P4.

:drinks:

and a tip of my well worn forage cap

shredward

Thank you, von Paulus and Shiloh - thanks for the virtual Warsteiner - Prost!

Shredder, you shouldn't have told them - better keep the nimbus you devs have so well deserved. :good:

Hear! hear!

I offer up in honor of his contributions: OFF2-"Olhams Canvas Glory!"

Good one nbryant!

OFF2: In Olham We Trust

What must I do to stop this???

Fortunately the devs have already decided about the name for OFF II. :heat:

You guys are mad - and I'm virtually drunk from my virtual Warsteiner.

No, I better go to bed - and hope this will be over tomorrow. :grin: