tranquillo

OT - Just checking in but not fit for duty.

Take care and get yourself back up to full strength my friend. See you in a few weeks, and with a tan I should hope. :smile:

Well, Italy is a damn fine choice for reconvalescing (?) surely, tranq!

In you website Isaw several villa type old houses in the countryside of Toscany -

I guess you will reside in one of them - like god in Italy.

Oh, I envy you! Me, I am back to school days since Monday, for half a year.

Trying to learn web design.

So come on, send some nice photographs, my friend - my envy is of friendly nature.

One of our best lads on leave, when things are hotting up over the lines damnit!

have a great time Paul

All the best Tranquillo for a speedy recovery.

I'm back from my convalescence and feel great. Although some parts of me are missing my body is mending well and I even got on my bike again today albeit for a short ride up the road and nothing too strenuous.

My walking in Italy was more or less confined to early morning before the sun reached its scorching 38-40 degrees. Hotter than I like but all that vitamin D felt good.

Anyway, it's good to be back and it looks like there's some catching up to do on the forum.

A couple of pics for Olham or he might try to shoot me down on my first sortie after my leave.

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

Not surprisingly I've put some weight on whilst away.

Hey, you look as healthy as a squirrel, tranq!

And as for the weight - you would have rather got me worried, if you had lost some.

Putting on weight is a sign of being alright and well.

Thanks for the pictures - I guess you had the finest of holidays there.

And I can imagine the delicious pasta and other great Italian food, that left it's marks on your hips! :grin:

Nice villa, tranquillo.

I bet it's hard to say goodbye to the sunny weather and return back to the bloody weather.

In that regard, we southerners, are lucky.

Glad you're perking up Paul...lovely looking gaff....I'm really jealous!!

(and with that lovely dog you have there, I'm sure it's the best place to be at the moment)....you're not missing much here (apart from the Essex Lion of course)....lol

The climate in Italy is wonderful. And for somebody interested in history, practically the whole country is one big museum! I'd love to go there more often, but I can't afford it.

Bello posto! I'm so jealous tranquillo. Very glad to learn you are well recovered Sir. That Italian sun does work wonders.

Welcome back! Drinks all around! :cheers:

Edited by Bullethead