Sign in to follow this  
Jimbib

F-14A Skin Pack 1 DLC Released

Nice. A dedicated denavalized Iranian plane should be more correct .... but I'm sure someone will fill the gap shortly! :good:

well, since Iran has no carriers .... the game engine will default them to land bases on most terrains (excepting on NavalMap=TRUE terrains, with carrier zones) (had this in testing RAN Fireflys ... without a nation-specific boat, they showed up on a US carrier)

But....

as Iran is considered a 'friendly nation' in the Nations.ini, don't be surprised to see them show up on US decks.

7 skins and 485 decals for less than 2 quid - bargain!

Didn't the Ali-Cats carry AIM-9Ps? All the screenshots I've seen of them so far show them carrying G/H variants. Soon as I get my hands on it I'll be rectifying that with a separate aircraft folder.

Didn't the Ali-Cats carry AIM-9Ps? All the screenshots I've seen of them so far show them carrying G/H variants. Soon as I get my hands on it I'll be rectifying that with a separate aircraft folder.

Or just a custom loadout. Also, I had to edit the AIM-54A to "exported" so it would work.

I like the pack. The price was right.

the 'nation specific' loadout would be the best (and easiest) way to go. Then, there's no need to extract all the skins and inis to create a nationalized aircraft.