Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Things that annoy me greatly....

I dont see the Air and Space Museum patching every month.

BMP files, so we cant reverse engineer our templates to make our own skins. <shrug> :dntknw:

Or shame TK with user-made menus.

yeah,

lock the menus so we cant create new buttons,

or re-instate the Multiplayer button once we get this DirectPlay DLL Wrapper done and working in Windows 7, oops, i wasnt supposed to say that.

Edited by SkateZilla

you do realize all the multiplayer stuff is there sitting and dusting?

you do realize all the multiplayer stuff is there sitting and dusting?

all the TW DLLs are there, however you have to re-integrate everything back into the menus and Force DX9 mode to have the hopes of using DirectPlay.

There's a group of programers working on a "DirectPlayWrapper" that will allow games to use DX10 GPU and SPU features while still being able to retain DX9 Directplay, or some such technical mumbo jumbo. Im not sure if it takes the DPlay Calls and translates them to another LibrarySuite or vise versa.

TBH one weekend when Im bored, im gonna try and re-integrate all the MP Menu buttons, and menus, and see if I can even get a LAN session to work without crashing.

Edited by SkateZilla

apart from locking the big "no fun" for me personally is the fact that every time you re-download something it's at the latest patch level available -with all the dislikes and likes introduced between say Exp2 back then and now. But it's logical, simpler way for the company I bet

Poor DanW is prolly rolling on the floor gasping for air laughing so hard about how much we complain and what we say on here.

Im still annoyed with the TW F-14A's Ejection seats...

Whys that? - sorry never ejected from the F-14 :lol:

.. Not to revive a thread...

But... on Topic...

Things that annoy me greatly....

... TK Repeatedly answers the same questions on his boards (regarding MP, ExpX, DLC, etc)... or the same genre of BS Questions by the same 5 or 6 forum users making bologna polls and threads regarding what they want to see in the game after less than 1 year of ownership of any of the titles,

But if someone from say 2003, that bought every game from the walmart release to now, asked a question on his boards, they get ignored, and eventually another member of the same group (in this case, the modding community), answers the question.

Then when someone from the modding community tries to help one of said new guys, we are told off by them, and TK chimes in a few posts later with the same answer.

Noticed that too, quite telling regarding both those few newbie "I want this and that poll" guys and IMO TK's approach to long term dedicated modding members :sad:

It's best to create a new account and ask questions posing as a newbie....

Use lots of misspellings, SMS abbreviations, and be rude. You'll get results! :wink:

• Like 1

does TK's Stalker still post there?. lol. (the guy that said he wanted to make love to TK and his wife after the SF2NA release). (Scary).

one guy gave me a bad review and posted on my facebook studio page that my work makes TWs work look bad, and that I should stop doing it on purpose.

<shrug> wtf..... same screen name as one of the aforementioned newbies at Thirdwire.

Edited by SkateZilla