Sign in to follow this  
mynameismatt

Next DLC: F-4 Skin Pack

thought yes. but the main gist of what im trying to knock out by thursday(when i start back in fall semester) is to loviz the tails for the dlc. i have a headstart on it from my personal project but have had to make some new like the VF-302 displayed above. for those w/o F-4S mod the stock J will have to suffice. those with S or my J_74 (w/ DECM) will see whole different skins for those birds. but with the DLC, TK took away alot of the decal.ini dance getting things placed and was nice enough to give me USNR squadron decals to play with. lets say the inital release will likely be a version 0.7 until i get my other loviz skins for J_74, N and S complete. it will also only feature those squadrons that actually flew it US Navy from 78-86.

Other than this--"contains 11 texture sets each for F-4B, F-4B (65), F-4B (67) and F-4J versions, including 8 USN and 3 USMC texture sets"--I've not seen one.

they'd be listed in the main ini of each of the aforementioned aircraft

actually meant to ask bout this...... it shows in dropdown menu but not in the main a/c ini. anyone else with F-4 or F-14 can confirm this? or do i need to dial up the caffeine again? and as Jedimaster said, around 11 individual skins, with both mirror paterns of Heater Ferris, overall grays for both services, TPS and Blues and Vandy 4. comes up to many when you factor in the same skins for 4 makes of Phantom......

Have you tought about using the older F-4S that used to be on column 5's site ( I believe it was done by Crab02) It has a much more accurate nose contour than the mirage factory S or the third wire J.

it's still there

been using it for a while now, the model could use an update to gen2 standard but nothing beats a good nose

Edited by Do335