Hi!

I saw in an old cockpit mod a head movement/rolling/shaking, as like in FC2 (the pit is not fixed in the center of the screen but moves a little bit when the plane is rolling).

How can I do this? I guess that is in somewhere in an .ini file but wich one and what line is that?

Is this question clear? My english is crap. :)

Thanks.

Érc

The original free MiG-21 cockpits created head bobbing effects.

Use those as a reference.

Essentially, you are creating a g-meter, but instead of connecting it to a needle on a gauge in the cockpit model, you are connecting the animation effect to the entire cockpit model.

So, select the correct instrument parameter, connect it to the right node of the cockpit lod, and choose the correct type of movement (roll, translation, etc.) around the correct axis and you can get any kind movement you want.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PeacePuma
      Hello everyone, has someone added a 3d element to an existing cockpit using the false pilot method ??? I want to make a modification to cockpit by putting elements and making them visible through the line "open cockpit = true", but I want to know the experience of some of you
    • By LilLucy
      Sooooo since the last topic was kinda ded i decided to post again.
      Basically im editing the Su-35 cockpit  and i like the re texture ive been workin on 

But the HUD i really wanna change to the Modern Flanker cockpit HUD made for Marc's Sukhoi's (HUD pic below) 
      sooo im asking on how to do it, since the HUD the 35 cockpit came in would look too old to put in a modern Fighter like the Su-35. 
      Please help.. so i can finally release the Su-35 mod..
      sincerely
      -Noon

• By LilLucy
      Hello Ya'all
      Im editing the cockpit of the Su-37 mod so i can fit it in my WIP  Su-35 Flanker-E, ive only changed the textures for it for now and im looking on ways to change the HUD display from the one default in the cockpit to the one below

tried to just delete the HUD folder in the cockpit folder and copy this HUD folder there and i thought thats just it since when i change the Revi sight on 109's i just change the tga file and edit the .ini soo might need help..
      tried looking into the old forum post "Cockpit tips" or something by Russok and didnt found much that helps with HUD's

• By Perseus1990
      hello

Can someone do a cockpit for SU-25T/SM with better Shkval/Mercury display resolution?
      Thank you.

• By Spinoee
      Is the Mirage Factory team able to make a proper cockpit for their F-14D mod?  I love the fact that they have put so much effort into making the F-14 Superpack as realistic as is possible within SF2, except for the F-14D cockpit.  It appears to use the exact same pit as the F-14B, even though the Super Tomcat had some of its gauges rearranged to allow for 2 MFDs.
          At left is what is currently included.           
      At right is what the real F-14D Cockpit looked like.  I don't know if TMF has anything like this in the works, but if not, I just wanted to remind them (i'm sure they already know given the realism of the other F-14 variants).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..