F-35A USAF Skin Pack 1

USAF Skin Pack 1 for F-35A

Here's my skin pack for the F-35A Lightning II. It contains three skins:

- 58th FS, 33rd FW, Eglin AFB (real one)

- 4th FS, 388th FW, Hill AFB (semi-fictional)

- 71st FS, 1st FW, Langley AFB (semi-fictional)

All necessary decals are included.

Credits:

- Klavs81 for the aircraft and basic skin templates

Installation:

Unzip the contents of this file into your mod folder, overwrite when asked.

Legal stuff:

You are not allowed to use any contents of this mod in any payware. You can use them under Combatace Freeware Licensing Terms and conditions.

More Lightning skin packs will be released soon.

Cheers

DoctorWho

Chris

1st October 2012

Nice work, any plans for the British or Dutch skins? Hint hint wink wink lol!

Yes, I'm going to make these skins too but currently I'm focused more on the USN Lightnings.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ngr
      Hey, I'm wondering if there's any way to add a braking parachute to the F-35A like the RNoAF planes have. I'm talking about the braking parachute itself, which would be activated on demand.

• By LaoHu
      I downloaded this mod for the F-5 and all of the skins for the aircraft are black, which means the textures aren't loading but I can't find out why it isn't loading. There is no exact installation instructions other than extract it into the mod folder which I did and there doesn't look like there are any issues with the file placement compared to the other aircraft files. Can anyone help me out?

P.S. the drop tanks have the textures working and the cockpit, loading screen, menu, etc all work. Everything but the skin. 

• By LaoHu
      Would it be possible to put a photograph in your cockpit? Often pilots are shown to have a photo of a loved one inside their cockpit attached to the dashboard to remind them of home, give them inspiration, etc. Would it be possible to stick one in a cockpit through some kind of texture edit or something? 
    • By WH357

View File 65th Aggressor Squadron F-35
      This is the skin i made of the 65th Aggressor Squadron F-35 of the USAF. The skin it self is not completely accurate or perfect. i didn't put much time  or effort into the skin so feel free to make any adjustments. 
      The 65 AGRS was previously active at Nellis from 2005 to 2014. they were recently reactivated and will use F-35s to simulate enemy jets. the strange camo of the F-35 replicate the camo on the J-20.
      For more info : https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/air-force-unveils-first-f-35-aggressors-dedicated-to-chinese-threats

Submitter WH357 Submitted 07/27/2022 Category 4th/5th Generation Skins  
    • By WH357
      This is the skin i made of the 65th Aggressor Squadron F-35 of the USAF. The skin it self is not completely accurate or perfect. i didn't put much time  or effort into the skin so feel free to make any adjustments. 
      The 65 AGRS was previously active at Nellis from 2005 to 2014. they were recently reactivated and will use F-35s to simulate enemy jets. the strange camo of the F-35 replicate the camo on the J-20.
      For more info : https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/air-force-unveils-first-f-35-aggressors-dedicated-to-chinese-threats

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..