it was removed

which is sad, as my upgrade pak was really good (breaks arm, patting self on back)

why..? some etiquette issues? I don't remmeber who the author was to be honest, wasn't that Veltro's model?

I guess my question is, if he removed his old stuff, then why is he still posting new stuff like the Condor ???

I guess my question is, if he removed his old stuff, then why is he still posting new stuff like the Condor ???

Why do you ask us and not him?

Why should we know it.....

Panama, IIRC there were some confirmed concerns regarding legality of Veltro's models, so he removed them all, and now he re-works some of them from scratch, which is fair behaviour in my opinion

yea i was wanting to do a Euro 1 skin for his Starlifter. i think its still available in ODS and NF5 but feel kinda funny tryin to do a skin for something you have to get a whole major install for. didn't realize he had done the F1.

@veltro if you read this......need a rerelease on the TF-102 Tub!!!!!!! hatin it being locked up at the other site

I don't if "legality" is a fair term. There was never anything illegal about the controversy, it was merely a case of whether he was taking credit for things he didn't totally do himself. He maintains his innocence, some others with credibility maintain seeing things in his files that are identical to other people's stuff...stalemate.