Hi, I saw some of these on the SF1 downloads section and was wondering if they would work in SF2 or if someone is working on them for SF2? Did'nt see any in SF2 downloads unless I missed it.Thanks.

short answer is 'if it ain't the downloads section, it don't exist'

as to the post above, file sharing, if it's one of the models from the banned pirate modding group, is a VERY good way to get booted from here. Excpetionally frowned upon

Take that as some simple, "firendly" advice.

Thank you Wrench I will since I think its first I heard of it! Since you brought it up which ones are those so we can all stay out of trouble? PM me if you have to.

Edited by usafphantom2

RussoUK is working on a MiG-29K, and another group may be working on the other models. They are all based on Flyingtoaster's (The Mirage Factory's) MiG-29A. The only prob is that we would now need a new cockpit for the later models.

New cockpit is also in the works, but as with all things worth waiting for, it will take a while..

New cockpit is also in the works, but as with all things worth waiting for, it will take a while..

That sounds very exciting!!!!

They are all based on Flyingtoaster's (The Mirage Factory's) MiG-29A.

May I ask nicely (while those in the works) to remap some of the components a bit differently or rotate if needed. I run into some skin attempts where the UW map of the nose's "radom" part (now mapped in 2 halves) and the both verttail's sensor boom (rotation problem maybe) gave some headache.

The radom top and bottom section stretches greatly, and the sensorboom shows on the other side when complex figures or 2 different colors applied on each side instead of mono colors.

See attached pic, and pls forgive for the hijack...

On the nose I solved it with few decals (not shown), might do the same for the booms, but would be great in future.

post-30564-0-51137600-1358390645.jpg

I did find them on SF1 downloads and they will do for now.You Have to find the conversion and follow instructions.