Hi all,

As a noob to the world of flight sims I had a quick question. I understand that the WOV strike fighters 1 falls somewhere between sim and game but I am having problems reading the fuel gauges. I have the air and ground war expansions installed and the new aircraft are great but the dials seem small and some do not move. Is there a way to display the fuel information on screen like the speed and throttle readings etc? I can even display the framerates by hitting alt and d. If I could find a legible way of reading my fuel levels it would be great. Thanks in advance!

Whats your game play settings on? As for the gauges themselves its all about you learning the cockpits after all it Is a lite Sim.

I am on normal settings. It would be nice to know exactly what fuel I have maybe track ir would help I could zoom into the dials real close?

I am on normal settings. It would be nice to know exactly what fuel I have maybe track ir would help I could zoom into the dials real close?

Fuel usage normal, I believe you don't start burning gas until you hit the waypoint at the target area, or you burn half as much, or somthing like that. Anyways I don't use it I have mine set to hard. As for the guages on the plane take the plane out in single mission and sit on the runway and study the guages. Wings over Legacy and SF2 series are a lite sim its about getting in and having fun. You want to worry bout serious stuff get lock on or the latest Falcon 4. series

You don't need Track IR to zoom in on the instrument panel. I think the default zoom controls are the mouse buttons. [mine are set to the number pad plus/minus buttons.]

K great thanks lads. I was in the Huey gunship and could not see the fuel gauge moving at all, then I ran out of fuel after repeated attack runs on vc infantry. Maybe the fuel gauges don't work on some of the cockpit models? I will try the zoom advice and study more closely tomorrow.

Edited by ScottyB