I think I found the problem. In the weapon editor, the JSOWs are listed as not exported, but the plane in question is for the USMC. The year is 2014. I got the same prob with the Kormoran 2. Seems like they are binded to the country in their data.ini and can not be equipped by somebody else. That means that I have to switch weapons.

No, that means you have to change Exported=FALSE to Exported=TRUE. :biggrin:

Confirmed, I have the May 2013 patch and they showed up fine because Export was set to TRUE.

don't forget, USMC is a "seperate Nation" (and I'm sure they want to be! :biggrin: ) from USN or USAF. Therefore, Exported has to be TRUE

same thing goes with RAF and RoyalNavy (although the Nation in that case stays UK for attachment proposes, but exported still would be TRUE)

Edited by Wrench

I just reinstalled StrikeFighters, a full merged install, and I can't get the weapons from the weapons pack to show up in game. I extracted and dropped the contents of the weapons weapons pack into the weapons folder, but there are no additional weapons from the stock install.

Any ideas why?

Additionally what do I do with the .ini files for the aircraft?

Did you put the files in the mod folder or the main install?

If you put them in the mod folder they should show up reasonably without editing anything. Methnks you put it in the main install folder and that's why they're not showing up.

Edited by EricJ

When you say the mod folder do you mean the one under saved games or something else?

2 hours ago, TexAg02 said:

When you say the mod folder do you mean the one under saved games or something else?

Correct, actual path depends on Win version and SF2 install but the end should be like this:
Saved Games/..../Third Wire/Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic/Objects/Weapons

• Like 1

I did a clean install, some things show up, but not all. As an example the AIM-120D was a now show. I'll look for it with another modern aircraft.

Probably because of the year or dimensions as well, as the D is the latest model.

Edited by EricJ