North Atlantic Expansion pack and I have all the required SF2 titles and its patched to July 2013.Nothing is missing I thing did it exactly as the instructions say.Evern tried a reinstall and those specific campaigns 1975 french/british and the 1986 british fails.

Edited by soldat37

Someone else has commented on it not working in the latest patch I see

In Terrains\IcelandNA\iceleand_Nations.ini are they added:

[LimitedNationList]
FriendlyNation001=USN
FriendlyNation002=USAF
FriendlyNation003=RAF
FriendlyNation004=RoyalNavy
FriendlyNation005=AustralianNavy
FriendlyNation006=NewZealand
FriendlyNation007=FrenchNavy

What did you add? - should have said just check that the correct nations are there (France for example).

When it stops normally are you getting any crash reports regarding any dlls?

Can you post screens of Windows Explorer showing the SF2NA file structure?

When you tried reinstalling are you using the same SF2NA exe file - or did you create another copy?

Are you running any other exe files from your install to run other versions - do they work okay?

No DLL crash just a CTD or freeze at 40%.Been doing the whole mod campaigns thing a few years so I used the original EXE as asked for and renamed it.

I added the 2 nations you listed that were not originally in your Nations.INI and it CTD'd.

I have some 5 modded campaigns from other seperate ones and they all run fine.

Its this one that has a host of issues.sfzm.jpg

It sounds nations related

In the flight folder is there a NATIONS.ini - check that it has the nations you want to use

Check the nation of the jets and weapons in the aircrafts _data.ini for any spelling mistakes

If not looking like patch related - if no one else can chimb in

perhaps contacting the person that wrote the campaign would be in order?

Hello, I'm digging this thread up because of the in game freeze issues.

When flying single mission in Rends Germany scenario (which is outstanding by the way) on SF2 NA, merged install, after a few minutes / when a few more aircraft approached my flight, the game always freezes for several different tries on that mission.

Always at the same point, and had to hit Ctrl + Alt + Delete to get to desktop.

The apparent cause:

Tweaking with the Mother Board settings and selecting - " CPU spread spectrum: Disabled "

After putting it on: " Auto ", no freezes happened again.

But wouldn't the disabled CPU spread spectrum help in overclocks ?

Thank you.

A few years ago, pureblue added an interesting solution to the "game freezing issue" due to HD terrains, like Anatolia, Rends Germany , or my future Europe total war terrain.

The solution is very simple, you just have to start a flight from a stock terrain, and once you appear flying or in the runway , just after the game loads, you skip de flight and then you are free to go with any kind of terrain you have.

In the past I had some issues of "game freezing" with Rends Germany, Anatolia or even my Europe terrain , that were solved applying this trick.

• Like 1

A few years ago, pureblue added an interesting solution to the "game freezing issue" due to HD terrains, like Anatolia, Rends Germany , or my future Europe total war terrain.

The solution is very simple, you just have to start a flight from a stock terrain, and once you appear flying or in the runway , just after the game loads, you skip de flight and then you are free to go with any kind of terrain you have.

In the past I had some issues of "game freezing" with Rends Germany, Anatolia or even my Europe terrain , that were solved applying this trick.

Hello FRPignon,

That's a valuable advice, which I really didn't have the smallest idea, I will see to it.

The Europe terrain look's promising - good luck.

Thank you for the tip.