Erik

New Badges

No military service here,but been involved...also did my bit at Cardiffs Royal Ordnance Factory......from 1979 to about 86,...still to this day not allowed to say what we did as still under the Official Secrets act ...you can guess ,as there were armed military police on main gate ...I can say we did make transport units for trident....fekking huuuuuge....seen a lot of hardware there too...one of the first challengers was sent to us...for work on its systems

http://www.coflein.gov.uk/en/site/308133/images/CARDIFF+ROYAL+ORDNANCE+FACTORY,+LLANISHEN,+CARDIFF/

If I do qualify....

post-1981-0-35582500-1437954235.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

Active duty can wear them too? I´m in the Spanish Army currently, but i wouldn't consider myself a veteran

Russ -

Find me a white background preferably similar to the rest of the badges and I'll do one for you.

Thanks.

Erik, would one of these work for russouk2004's badge?

post-56847-0-20700500-1446838921.png  post-56847-0-74176300-1446838930.png

Maybe. I was hoping for something that was like the others and not a picture of the actual badge so they all are matchy matchy so hopefully there's one like that in existence. I know I looked through a couple pages of images but the badge is so rare there just aren't any.

Thanks for the effort, I thought about removing the background but it just didn't look right when I did.

Erik

Russ -

Find me a white background preferably similar to the rest of the badges and I'll do one for you.

Thanks.

ok m8 will do Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 1

How do I get me one o' these mate ?  RAF Regiment (Veteran) ? or failing that just an bog standard Penguin, ( any one who isn't in the RAF Regt, but in the RAF ) one

How do I get me one o' these mate ?  RAF Regiment (Veteran) ? or failing that just an bog standard Penguin, ( any one who isn't in the RAF Regt, but in the RAF ) one

I'm a little thick can you clarify what you're after exactly?

One of these here badges showing service.

I gathered that since you posted here. Which service badge? (show me)

While we're at it years of service and a little about the details?

Thanks.

crest

This one, but failing that the bog standard RAF crest will do.......under protest, bloody penguins...errrm....sorry I detract, Joined up in 1976, demobbed 1990 , went here, there, and everywhere, did stuff, didn't do stuff, Got shot at a bit, shot at people a bit in return....you know the drill.

I've provided what you asked. I don't know anything about penguins or what you speak but I'll assume this issue is resolved.

Penguins, are any one in the RAF who aren't either Aircrew, or RAF Regiment. due to the fact they waddle around flapping their arms, and make strange noises....lol....Thank you for the badge mate, muchly obliged to you sir !! :yeahbaby: