Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

My next round of Sea Service Phantoms

Next Phantom Project  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phantom should i do 1st?

• TMF F-4S
    • F-4J

i am wrapping up BuNos for the F-4J, and will quickly copy and convert to S's. (first 100 are all serials that were converted, a dozen to twenty more will be historical like 155800) after that i'm going to give these two aircraft the same treatment i recently gave the F-4N.  polls are open until i complete the Buno's are completed. keep in mind i am working 1974 through the end of the models active career, no vietnam or early 60s. its just my preferred era to work on.

also anyone who is working on Nam era skins, feel free to get a hold of me. i have 100 B bunos (thats the 4 digit and the serial number/model by the stabs) and will soon have at least 100 J's. none involved in fatal crashes and all that survived to be converted thru BEE LINE.  also have the decal ini locations for placement.

looking forward to see what you all think. the DLC skins are nice and all, but not if the markings are still from 65 or 73!!!!

Hello Daddy .... I don't have LOD file of F-4B(67) for others F-4Ns ... I can fly whit only one of them  .... Can you make refuel probe and wing-folder for USN Phantoms ?

I think crab 02's F-4S and F-4SL would be a better model for your efforts than the MF version  as they have  a much more authentic nose profile.

same! although it's indeed gen1 if anyone's more for eye candies i guess...

really hoping ravenclaw or TK can build an authentic 4S at some point.

I think crab 02's F-4S and F-4SL would be a better model for your efforts than the MF version  as they have  a much more authentic nose profile.

Ok in reply

Antares, i'm a skinner/decaller right now. No model improvements sorry

Icarus, crabs are abit more accurate but much of the work i have is already done for TMFs. Nothing against him i just got the ball rolling that way already

Do335, Tk released the N after i started eorking on STORMs N. I expect a S from him when halfway done with this! When ravenclaw releases naval Phantoms, i will likely set up a blank skin for the so it will work with them.

and Blackbird, I am making both. But each will have (early estimate) over 75 unit and time specific skin like my N skinpack.also different time range as J will go from 74 to83 and S will go from 78 to 92. One at a time for sure, just debsting which to do first and putting it to vote to help me decide. But both will be out. In a long two weeks.

Wow, Im just happy if I find one skin that I like and thats all I need. I try to keep my installation clean and small, Your work is for people who knows the different squadrons and units .. So respect for your work.

same! although it's indeed gen1 if anyone's more for eye candies i guess...

really hoping ravenclaw or TK can build an authentic 4S at some point.

already in work :grin:

but not for this year  , i guess a releas would be possible by mid next year

• Like 2

I'll have decals done before then ravenclaw. Will let you know/see progress when i have more. Right now just 41 more J/S BuNo to go!

and per the results, Sierra Rhino it is.  doesn't mean i'm not doing the J, just have a buttload of units for each and wanted some help deciding which i would work on first. new screenies coming soon...

• Like 2