Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

UK Carriers sold after 3 years?

jesus...I say this..

Cut Fuck all...just send rubbish outta Britain (scroungers on dole...and anyone else who is a parasite in uk)and save the money that way...goddammit...we send troops to war in a fuckin passenger liner?,and commercial jets? UK politcians, wake up FFS

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 1

And so went the Cameron's saga.

Now remains to wait until Tuesday, here we will learn if it is an accurate information, or just journalism.

we'll be right behind..............

Don't put too much stock in that article - apparently according to the f*ckwit that wrote it our Harriers are going to be scrapped NEXT year... that would be the Harriers that have already been retired, stripped and shipped as spares to the USMC as spare parts?

Having read the second half of the article I can confirm the aforementioned f*ckwit hasn't the slightest notion of what he is talking about and his information is for the most part years out of date.

Craig

edit: I'll now humbly piont out that the article is 3 years old... stil full of things that havn't come to pass though - ie the installation of cats and arresting gear :P

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

Someone seems to be three years behind. The dateline says 18 Oct 2010.

That is why I asked: What? This can't be true.

I say the next war all journalists are forcibly drafted to serve on the front lines...of BOTH sides.

Once they're gone, peace will break out all over.

• Like 1