Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Happy Thanksgiving

In the US, we set aside a day of Thanksgiving for all that we are fortunate enough to have.  This is thanks for God, family, friends, country, and this beautiful planet.  I include all here at Combat Ace among the things that I am thankful for.  God bless and keep you all.

• Like 5

You know, despite all the moneymaking and consumist frenzies, i think holidays like this or Christmas retain a value for people that takes them by their real meaning. It is great that you have a holiday specifically to be thankful of what you have. 

• Like 1

You too Jug, as well as all my friends here.

-Jeff

• Like 1

Holidays is time for relaxing with friends and fam.  Sittin' and lookin' at colored lights, pumpkin pie in the oven.  Hope yall's are excellent.

• Like 1

Greets to all on your national holiday!! Achh... thinking of turkeys, Im getting hungry :beee:

But, we are going to eat such, tomorrow ))  Provided they wont fly away.... pssst :biggrin:

post-81039-0-20761100-1385639921_thumb.jpg

• Like 1