UK_Widowmaker

Hope they Rot!

...yeah, those two need to die IMO -_-

SidDogg

• Like 3

And when I speak out against immigration people call me nazi...

• Like 2

Immigration is less heavy now, but there are more and more refugees.... And not the bright and skilled people arrive... The vast majority of refugees arriving to Europe are admittedly common criminals in their homeland.  Sure we have to build camps on our money and feed them, then they break out to rape and knife the villagers. We have entire cities nearing "war" between refugee camp and the remaining locals who haven't fled yet.

And the evergreen gipsy question. All of Europe calls us racists constantly... but when they arrive to France or UK, then they suddenly turn into "racists" quickly and start to deport them back...

...yeah, those two need to die IMO -_-

SidDogg

And they can throw in that 'Lostprophet' monster, he's even worse.

hope they get what they deserve!

from what I heard you only had this incident this year, we already had about 4-5 similar cases!

death penalty to terrorists should be put on the table as the first and only solution..

Two hopeless, nationless men whose lives were destroyed by the twisted interpretation of religion. One brave young man who had hope, who was embraced by his nation and lived his life upholding the virtues of courage, honor, and selfless service. Tragedy at all corners.

Punishment should be a public ass whoopin till death by the entire Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. On the center of the pitch at Wembley. Beat them until there is nothing left but two greasy stains. I would fly over to attend.

Edited by CrazyhorseB34