MrGoTime

Does WOFF ever go on sale?

I'm looking into picking this up...but it's almost $60!!!! Is anyone aware of whether or not it is ever on sale?

I imagine at some point it will go on sale, but don't count on it being anytime soon.  It's only been out for about two months at this point so it's still far too new for a sale.

BTW, welcome to the WOFF forums MGT.  New lads buy the drinks!

drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.9olfNKsCP-.gif

Cheers!

Lou

As RAF_Lou pointed out, WOFF is brand new. And...after a four year wait. It's price is a little steep for a casual purchase,  but right in line with other video games, so just save your pennies and you'll have the purchase price long before WOFF goes on sale..

Interesting topic.  Of course WOFF is on sale - you just have to buy it.  But somehow I think you mean to ask if WOFF is being discounted at a 'sale' price.  It is not. 

Is anyone aware of whether or not it is ever on sale?

Tch! The questions some newbies dare to ask...!

(Mmuahahahahaaa!!!)

Welcome to the WOFF Forum, Mr. Go!

I should think at least a full year before it is discounted. May I say though, it is worth the price of admission as is; if nothing else but to acknowledge the Dev's hard work.

Cheers.

The unpredictable, human-like behaviour of the new AI alone is a work of digital art.

Combined with engine and gun failures, growing fatigue and exhaustion, injuries

and individual human decisions, this new AI alone is worth every penny.

You will not find this far advanced 'real life-like' quality anywhere else.

Edited by Olham

I have a complaint that my engine keeps on bursting into flames.  At this rate my pc will slow down as it will be full of deceased virtual pilots.  Is there a way I can land somewhere instantly? 

Well, when WOFF goes on sale, tell me...so i can buy it again! :)

• Like 1

Not cheap when you consider the add on packs as well , I to am waiting for the sale but I have OFF so its not a hard wait .

cheers

Even without add-on packs, WOFF represents a very complete package. It is also a paradigm improvement on OFF, which I could never really get into, but I find WOFF much more professionally finished and with great support from the developers.