Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Air Conflicts Vietnam, any good?

Seeing how the game is cheap now on Steam, I will like to know If anyone tried and If is any good. I know is arcade game, but I saw that there's no unlimited ammo, and there are tons of choppers and planes to control so maybe is fun for some shooter fast action.

BTW, there are Cockpit cameras?

Thanks!

You saw it on sale on Steam too, huh? I've seen nothing but sh*t reviews for it. It seems to be an arcade shooter like Battlestations: Pacific.

At least Battlestations: Midway / Pacific had the RTS and the Strategic element to make it fun. Sure, flying sucked and the forced flying was even worse, but that is not why you played it.

As regards to Air Conflicts Vietnam? Avoid.

Tested it a few weeks ago on my nephews PC.

Not worth a cent.

I wouldn't call it a total loss It looks to me to be a no brain game, grab a 30 rack of beer with a buddy and blast away. That door gunner segment looks to be the most fun, "GET SOME, GET SOME"!

Cool - has rotating 2D clouds - and TK where is my triple AIM-9 launcher!!