Sign in to follow this  
Peugeot205

Operación Pelayo update 1.1

Operación Pelayo update 1.1

This small add-on adds the weapons needed for the Operación Pelayo MOD as well as it erases some bugs of the original mod.

Credits:

Cangas

Bongodiver

Ravenclaw_007

So...

Good points:

- Original set up; 

- Nice use of a gorgous map;

- Most of the planes and skins are nice.

Things to improve:

- Weapons & loadouts, even with your update.

For instance, no plane can load a designator for the LGB. So basically, no chirurgical strike. And the bombs go wild. You should add the said laser/tv designator and dumb versions of the bombs for A.I planes.

- I lacked sounds for the F-16 and the F-5, but got them in other add-ons. You should check anyway if they are in.

- Trees are somewhat bulky, but I guess it's the terrain's fault. 

- Spanish infantry is black;

- Still some loadouts issues: some weapons are listed on the side but I can't equip them. You should also add some generic weapons like MK82, 84, CBU... 

Well, a good job but a job that needs polishing. :)

Spanish infantry is black

Moors??

I thought they left in the 1400s!!!

Edited by Wrench

Moors??

I thought they left in the 1400s!!!

:biggrin: 

No, I guess they lack texturing. 

:biggrin: 

No, I guess they lack texturing. 

To solve this just check if the texture name matches with the one of the .out file (If there is an .out file in the infantry)..

no plane can load a designator for the LGB

¿Really? I think that the ligntening III must be avaible for both the Harrier and F-18?

Other mistake.... if you stall during the campaign you'll have:

"Due to the high amount of victims that war has caused in the region, the UN has decided to stop the war between France and the soviet union." 

Which is not correct for this mod.

Edited by cangas

sovietgunner.bmp should be the skin map the infantry squad. however, there are a couple others around, so double check.. it all depends on WHICH of the squad lods was used as a base

there are no OUT files available for the main lod, only the destroyed one. at worst, open the main lod in a hex editor, and search for bmp. that'll give you the name

The Tercio of Ceuta is the Duque de Alba (Duke of Alba) and the Melilla's tercio is the Gran Capitan  (Great Captain), Spanish Legion dont use lvtp-7, its light infantry, only wheels vehicles

Dear friend, is possible for this scenario a watermap

thank´s

Edited by jack33

Dear friend, is possible for this scenario a watermap

thank´s

Yes fo sure it can be created from the planningmap.bmp and activate it via "terrain_name.ini"

Pignon, I do recommand that you update your scenario with the missing loadouts and weapons. :)

FR, Gerwin's TFD tool will generate the water bmp. Then, it's a simple matter of "painting in" (in their proper colors) the CV Zones

Pignon, I do recommand that you update your scenario with the missing loadouts and weapons. :)

Once I had time...