Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Will Hayden (Son's Of Guns) arrested for child molestation charges.

Anybody who defended the man might want to have a look at the interview with Stephanie Hayden here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE1JbHD04TI

It's a shame. I dvr'ed the interview. Like Stephanie, at first, I thought Will was targeted because he was famous and etc. But I surfed around, reading articles that people who knew him and like before they thought the same thing I did at first. The evidence is there though. Only thing I am confused how come CPS let the girl go back? If they didn't find evidence at first, what proof did they find? That's only concern I have. I'm pissed though. Will had a good thing going for his business, hell he had a overseas contract AND a contract with a high ranking General. To be honest I am still in shock.

Falcon

Only thing I am confused how come CPS let the girl go back?

The story is all there. The victim denied the charges at first. This is not uncommon in sex crime cases as victims tend to feel it was their fault, especially if they have been manipulated like this poor girl surely has.

It was not until she told the story to a second person that it all really took off.

Also, it seems a rule of thumb that CPS leaves children where they're not safe and takes them away when they're in no danger. :blink:

• Like 3

The story is all there. The victim denied the charges at first. This is not uncommon in sex crime cases as victims tend to feel it was their fault, especially if they have been manipulated like this poor girl surely has.

It was not until she told the story to a second person that it all really took off.

Ah. The articles I've read stated the CPS didn't find physical evidence at first. From my understanding at least.

Falcon

It's a shame. I dvr'ed the interview. Like Stephanie, at first, I thought Will was targeted because he was famous and etc. But I surfed around, reading articles that people who knew him and like before they thought the same thing I did at first. The evidence is there though. Only thing I am confused how come CPS let the girl go back? If they didn't find evidence at first, what proof did they find? That's only concern I have. I'm pissed though. Will had a good thing going for his business, hell he had a overseas contract AND a contract with a high ranking General. To be honest I am still in shock.

Falcon

Say whaa?