Sign in to follow this  
Gocko

Several issues with mod folder

I have few problems..i have SF2NA as latest installed..

i did make new icon and enter it to create automatically mod folder

i had to create my own weapons folder and stuff..no matter what ive tryed i didnt had missile on airplanes that i wanted to had

first i put those missiles in for example saved games/thirdblabla/SFNA2MOD/Weapons/ >> didnt worked out

then i put missiles in airplane folders like saved games/thirdblabla/sfna2mod/objects/aircrafts/mig29/R-27 or whatever.. didnt worked out

dunno what to do anymore im pissed..help appreciated..

What plane, what weapon, what era?  Most likely the specific plane is not configured to carry the designated weapon.

Weapons indeed go the weapons folder. Planes to the Aircraft folder.

If you give more details I can help more

And please, ask SF2 NA questions  in the SF2 NA forum )

Edited by Snailman

well for example k-100 missile on su27,su30 in latest era..latest year choosen i dont have it in loadout at all

mig 29 - R-27 , R-73 they dont even show up in loadout..and i have them in weapons folder latest era aswell

american planes f15 for example thers no amraam 120 at all in loadout and its in weapons folder..

im sorry cuz i missed forum :(

Edited by Gocko

I'm just about to rework a lot of eastern plane's loadout, including the MiG-29 too. If I remember it has it's own weapons included with the package. I assume you got the Mirage factory addon 2.0

As for the F-15, I can't say, as I have no AMRAAM missile installed.

But generally, there are two files to determine if a weapon shows up in the list. In your case,  ..objects/aircraft/MiG-29/MiG-29_data.ini,  ..objects/weapons/AA-10A/AA-10A_data.ini

Data have to match:

AllowedWeapon type, Store type (nationality) and availability date in both file.

Weapon length, diameter and weight limits if any. within the plane data.ini.

StationSpecific codes IF present, must be the same in both files. (it is a limitation for some weapons not be loaded elsewhere)

Weapon must be in the weapons folder,  the folder name must match the weapon.ini file.   For example,  AA-10C  for AA-10C.ini

In the weapon.ini, the line should point at the correct data.ini
ObjectDataFile=AA-10С_data.INI

It should be different, but in the ini it should be written correctly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JRBeers101
      I a few days ago realized there was another patch level available (here at combay ace) and another later large weps pak available.  I believe the patch is the 08...i had been running the last 06 level.
      Anyway, loading those and everything is great except now i can't see SAM smoke trails which makes it hard to dodge them. Has anyone encountered this and have an idea how to fix?
      Also, has anyone every taken out a AAA or SAM radar with any of the available anti-radiation missles? On any patch level. Back in the day when I first got a f-4g off columb 5 i think i hit one once and later decided it was by accident. Does wild weasel and iron hand work better in SF2?
      Recently I asked for recommendations about upgrading to a newer game and thanks for the suggestions everyone. After loading the latest patch and weps pak everythng is better (except the sam smoke thing) so i think i'll stick with sf1 until i can afford a much better machine and make a quantom leap in the latest ghraphic engined game like DCS. However, SF with the complete patches and high res skins, cockpits, and later editions of terrains is pretty dambn good. Is SF2 much better? I think it will run on what i got.
      Before i make any moves in purchasing a new game or definitely a new pc i will have to improve my finacial situation as my health issues have put me in a bind. I want to make a donation to combat ace as soon as i can as ya'll have really helped me thru some tough times keeping my mind busy with the mods and stuff. However, they raised the rent again this year and i'm having to buy more meds. The ole ticker is having some issues.
      Anyway, you know i love them fighter planes.
    • By Spudknocker

View File F-16E/F Block 60 Desert Falcon Pack
      The United Arab Emirates choose the F-16 as its next strike fighter after lessons learned from the 1991 Gulf War In which its Mirage F.1s were unable to fly in due to IFF considerations due to the Iraqi F.1's. The Emirati government wanted an F-16 variant that was more advanced than the Block 50/52 standard and funded the development of the F-16E/F Block 60, and are internally the most advanced F-16's in the world and incorporate 5th generation features such as an internal FLIR/Laser targeting system negating the need for an external pod. More can be seen here F-16_Fighting_Falcon_variants.

The Block 60's included use the standard sound files found in all other F-16 packs the only instillation should be putting the aircraft and pilots in the correct folders.

Thank you to combat ace and its community for showing me how to skin and build Ini's

Thank you to specter870 for creating the original Data INI's for the F-16I.

This is my first aircraft mod if any issues feel free to put a message on my profile or change something yourself! Happy Hunting!
      Submitter Spudknocker Submitted 08/23/2015 Category F-16  
    • By Lazarus1177

View File IAF No.26 Sqn Mig-21Bis Skin Mini-Pack
      IAF No.26 Sqn Mig-21Bis Skin Mini-Pack

A very small mod which adds two skins for the IAF's No.26 Sqn Mig-21s.Can be used with the default Mig-21Bis but I recommend PauloPanz's Excellent Pack: http://combatace.com/topic/53226-iaf-mig-21bis-vikram/

Install:
      Unzip and paste the Aircraft and Decal Folder inside the Objects mod folder.

Regards;
      Murtaza Akbar

*Skins based on Fubar512's Mig-21MF Template here at the CA Forums.
      *Paulopanz's Mig-21 'Vikram' required for tail numbers.
      Submitter Lazarus1177 Submitted 07/10/2015 Category MiG-21  
    • By KamilP
      Hi

In the book "Israeli Mirage and Nesher Aces" by Shlomo Aloni, I have found the information that: Throughout its 20 years of service, the Mirage III underwent just four major technical changes in IDF/AF service – theintroduction of the ‘holding switches’, replacement of the Cyrano with ballast, swapping the Atar 9B for the 9C and, finally, removal of part of the ballast at ace Kobi Richter’s request in 1977. This moved the centre of gravity backwards, cutting minimum speed from 150 to 120
      knots and increasing maximum ‘G’ from 6.5 to 7.3, thus improving sustained turn rates".

I would like to create this late modification of Mirage from 1977 for SF2 by:
      1) changing empty mass of plane;
      2) changing inertia of plane;
      3) changing center of gravity position of plane
      but I need some additional informations which I can not find:
      1) have I to change any other data in DATA.ini file to properly reproduce the changes in flight model?
      2) what is the mass of Cyrano Ibis radar/nose ballast?
      3) how much of the ballast was removed?
      4) how much has the center of gravity changed?

Please help.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Mobius98
      I've been having this HUD problem on some of the planes I've downloaded. Is any one else having this problem??

here is the problem--- 

here is a mod plane with a working HUD---- 

And to my knowledge all vanilla planes are fine. I have also tried to put other aircraft HUD in to the no-working planes but so far been unsuccessful. 

P.S. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Also I have searched for an answer here and else where before posting.      

Thanks for any help u can give!! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..