Sign in to follow this  
hrc

When roster is out of pilots?

What happens? Does squadron recieves new pilots? I'm aware it recieves planes and ordnance through supply... In Yom Kopir campaign my unit has less pilots than planes (5 and 15 respectively)

in theory you lose.  but not really sure, havent gotten that low before

What happens? Does squadron recieves new pilots? I'm aware it recieves planes and ordnance through supply... In Yom Kopir campaign my unit has less pilots than planes (5 and 15 respectively)

Eek.....keep playing and see what happens. Let us know. 

If i do recall well, at some point you should get some new pilots as i saw that in one of my earlier campaign. We got our asses kicked very well by the german forces in the Red Hammer campaign and i do saw that the list of pilots was longer than at the beginning at some point...

But i may be wrong because it happened months ago and only once...

Let us know!

If your resupply date its near, you will get new pilots, it depends of resupply rate in the campaign

iirc when available pilots is less than 4 the campaign will lose.

as Hans said better supply for your side will help reserve pilots arrive sooner/more frequent.

After deliberately sacrifising the last three pilots (besides me) in my squadron by ordering them to attack air defences west of the canal (where they were shot down by SAMs and AAAs), and thus leaving me as the soley capable airman in the unit, debriefing informed me that my campaign is finished:

post-64647-0-90218100-1421773296_thumb.jpg

post-64647-0-35912300-1421773350_thumb.jpg

Edited by hrc

Have been resupplied with pilots going back years but have never seen that ever.............

In the ''standard'' campaign, you win or not. In the Vietnam campaign like Rolling Thunder, you get the message like ''cease of air operations'' as the campaign is set like that (if you make it to the end), but i never saw a unit withdrawned like that! I think i will try it just for fun with my ''test pilot''.

If you have more time, your wounded pilots will be fine, in one campaign i recover one pilot lost after capture the terrain where he jumped