TA-4J Skyhawk Update v2.0
*** SF2V required for the A-4F Cockpit, that is used here. Tested in full 5-merged installation ***
This is a complete rework of v1.0.
Things changed or added over the previous version:
- 3 Skins in higher resolution (4096x4096)
- added new Pylon/Missilerail models, aswell as some new details added via ini-edit and fakepilot
- added new droptanks (2 types of 150gal., 2 types of 300gal. and a 400gal. Tank)
- changed cockpit to a modified A-4F-cockpit
- added skids for bellylandings
VT-7 Eagles, 1988 to 1999, NAS Meridian, Mississippi, 31 planes
VT-21 Fighting Red Hawks, 1974 to 1980, NAS Kingsville, Texas, 31 planes
VT-86 Sabrehawks, 1983 to 1989, NAS Pensacola, Florida, 11 planes
I recommend, you delete the files from the old version 1.0 before you install the new version. The files are at the folders below:
1. unzip to a temporary folder
2. open "Put_content_in_your_MOD folder" and do as you were told, if asked to overwrite, say 'yes' :P
If the Squadron is missing in the loadout screen, you should add the following lines in the squadronlist.ini ("<mod>\pilotdata"-folder) with XXX changed to the next free number:
DisplayName=VT-21 'Fighting Red Hawks'
- Thirdwire and TK for a great game and nice models.
- Fracture and Wrench for the original TA-4J Pack and Model.
- Alejandro - Escapac seat
- FastCargo - FakePilot
- OldDiego - Pilot-models
- Sounds - ???
- myself all other work (skins, decals, 3D-models of pylons, fakepilot-stuff, tanks, ini-work, etc.)
If you created the ????-marked items, please contact me, so I can add your name in the credits! If I forgot someone, please PM me too!
- mue - LODViewer, which is invalueable for placing stuff!
- cocas - help learning 3D-stuff!
- denisoliveira - infos and help adjusting fakepilots to match the original models look.
- luk1978 - skids for bellylanding.
If you have any problems with this skin or have suggestions and hints, feel free to PM me.