Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Mass Effect Andromeda! (Mass Effect 4)

Fallout 4 and now Mass Effect Andromeda! I HAVE GOT TO GET A NEW PC

• Like 1

Gosh, Me too.....

Nah, Fallout without turn-by-turn combat, wicked humour and isometric view never was Fallout, be it 3, New Vegas... From what I've seen 4 will still be an Elder Scrolls game in a Fallout setting rather than a true Fallout game, just another great looking piece of crap...

Mass Effect : Andromeda, it will push even further the changes effected throughout the original series, less RPG, more shooting game, poorer but more dramatic writing; Count me out, they lost me at ME3, defending their poor writing then insulting us by deliberately not listening and giving us a crappy happy ending DLC rather than a fitting, well-written end to the series.

This isn't even being done by the same team that did the previous ME games, so what it will be like is anyone's guess. ME1 was like playing SW: KOTOR with a different universe, but the other 2 were a big change.

As for Fallout, NV and 3 are the only ones I've ever played, so F4 looks great to me.

Any of you guys ever played a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER game called F.E.A.R. 3, just wondered if it was any good and perhaps get hold of a downloadable and playable demo for it on PC.

I have played a lot of FIRST PERSON SHOOTER games for the PC and so far the F.E.A.R. series of games seems pretty good.

I like the look of that MASS EFFECT - ANDROMEDA video as well.

I've played all the FEAR games and expansions, the original is still the best. The FEAR 2 DLC Reborn was pretty good, as were the two FEAR expansions (even if the stories in them made little sense), but FEAR 3 was a lot like FEAR 2, except you could play it coop. Worst part--you finally saw what your character in FEAR looked like, and it was pretty much a member of Three Dog Night.

I've played all the FEAR games and expansions, the original is still the best. The FEAR 2 DLC Reborn was pretty good, as were the two FEAR expansions (even if the stories in them made little sense), but FEAR 3 was a lot like FEAR 2, except you could play it coop. Worst part--you finally saw what your character in FEAR looked like, and it was pretty much a member of Three Dog Night.

Yeah I tend to agree with that, a lot  of the FEAR story don't seem to make much sense, but it is a really good FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, and you get to use a good variety of guns and even an ARMOURED POWER SUIT, which turns you into a MECH  WARRIOR.