Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

Announcing Pre-purchase of M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM

Announcing Pre-purchase of M2000C for DCS World By RAZBAM  

DUXFORD, UK, September 18th, 2015 - The Fighter Collection and RAZBAM are proud to announce the pre-purchase of M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM.

The M2000C is a multi-role, French-designed, 4th generation fighter. It was designed in the 1970s as a lightweight fighter and in excess of 600 M2000C aircraft have been built. The M2000C is a single-engine fighter will a low-set delta wing with no horizontal tail. It has excellent manoeuvrability given its relaxed stability and fly-by-wire flight control system. The M2000C also includes a multi-mode RDI radar that is capable tracking and engaging targets at beyond visual ranges. In addition to engaging other aircraft with cannon and missiles, the M2000C can also engage ground targets with cannon, rockets and bombs. The M2000C is a perfect fit for the battlefields of DCS World!

We now bring an exacting simulation the M2000C to DCS World. The M2000C is highly optimized to work within DCS World and takes advantage of the Digital Combat environment that only Eagle Dynamics can offer.

M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM will sell for $47.99, this is a 20% discount during the pre-purchase period. Pre-purchase the M2000C from:

By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M2000C will be available to those that pre-purchased.

For more information and support, please visit: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=322

Key Features that the M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM will include:

• Advanced flight model providing realistic performance and flight characteristics
  • Highly detailed 3D model and animations
  • Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit with mouse-interactive controls
  • Realistic modelling of the aircraft systems including electrical, fuel, hydraulics, lighting, engine and navigation
  • High resolution 3D model and cockpit textures, including specular and bump mapping
  • Inflight programmable INS
  • Synthetic runway display on HUD
  • Realistic HUD and weapons systems including:
  • Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground cannon
  • Magic II and Super 530D Air-to-Air missiles
  • Matra rocket pods
  • CCIP and CCRP bomb delivery
  • Realistic afterburner and over-wing vapour effects
  • Numerous skins
  • Instant action, single, and training missions as well as a campaign
  • Training that includes interactive and video lessons.

About The Fighter Collection

The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the U K. For more information, visit our website: http://www.fighter-collection.com/

About RAZBAM

RAZBAM is a 3rd party flight simulator content creator since 2002 that has been involved with the Microsoft series of flight simulators (MS Flight Simulator franchise), Third Wire “Strike Fighter” franchise, Lockheed Martin´s Prepar3D simulators, and most recently with Eagle Dynamics’ “Digital Combat Simulator” or DCS.

RAZBAM has also been involved in professional simulation solutions for a number of military and civilian aircraft operators since 2007. For more information, visit our website at: http://www.razbamsims.com or our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims

Teaser video

• Like 2

Steam version? or still in the works?

Wags said Steam doesn't get pre orders. Important thing to note about the prepurchase though, it will not have the PFM at time of the beta release, it will have a placeholder AFM, in the same vein as the VEAO Hawk and C-101 >_<

Ahh thanks, gotcha

Wags said Steam doesn't get pre orders. Important thing to note about the prepurchase though, it will not have the PFM at time of the beta release, it will have a placeholder AFM, in the same vein as the VEAO Hawk and C-101 >_<

And the proper FM takes forever to be released. I think I will get Nevada and will pass this ATM.

BTW Prowler111 will there be templates available for skins?

Is it wrong to scream like a little girl in anticipation of this? 

Not really, I'm not much into French hardware (the Rafale is cooler though) but it's looking good so far.

I'm getting it for sure. Its the closest thing we will have to a dual role fighter for awhile. Also yes I am getting Nevada but I bought the A-10C in the early days so I get it for free.

Same, as "fun" as the Black Sea has been, it's time to move on.

• Like 1

I will get Nevada for sure, but the Mirage... I'm not that sure cause from my point of view does not offer anything the Su-27 or the MiG-29 cannot do, dumb boms without A-G radar, no TGP pod, and only 4 A-A missiles.

I will get Nevada for sure, but the Mirage... I'm not that sure cause from my point of view does not offer anything the Su-27 or the MiG-29 cannot do, dumb boms without A-G radar, no TGP pod, and only 4 A-A missiles.

Yeah it does. It is not the SU-27 or the Mig-29. 

If the Mirage is modeled like the SF2 version, it's no joke in the knife fight that's for sure, fucker can pull and turn, and even in a Super Hornet it'll give you a workout.

What I mean was that it can carry only dumb bombs (GBU need uddy lasing) and rockets, no targeting pod and no advanced missiles. Is still a old plane fitting more in the early 90's than in 2015.

AFAIK it carries MICAs, which are newer and capable missiles, but yeah, no LGBs :(

AFAIK it carries MICAs, which are newer and capable missiles, but yeah, no LGBs :(

No Eric, no Mica's on RAZBAM versions, only the old Super530D.

Well, maybe I won't get it. Probably has to do with performance of the MICA.

Different versions of Mirage 2000, we're getting a old one that is not capable of firing the Mica. 

Well the question is why should it matter to me? I'm not involved with that project, so.... talk to Prowler111 about it, not me. I'm busy with other things right now so I'm not too keen on why it is nor do I particularly care or worried about this. And even if I was involved with that project in some capacity that's not a decision for me to influence or make.

Is not related to you, simply tought you didn't knew and tried to clarify.

Thanks though, but I mean it's not the end of the world so there are probably reasons why it's setup as it is, but that's beyond our control.