I have a question about the the "EjectVelocity=" data point used in "WEAPON_STATION" entries in the "AicraftName_DATA.ini" files. I know how the positive and negative numbers indicate direction along the X,Y,Z axis's but what unit of measurement do the numbers represent?  Is it a multiple of the force of gravity indicated in the "EnvironmentSystem.ini" file, the velocity in meters per second, or is it something else?

[WeaponBay]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=...

StationGroupID=...

StationType=EXTERNAL/SEMI_RECESSED/INTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=0.0,0.0,0.0

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

MissileRollAngle=0.0

EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-5.0 <-------------------( What unit of measurement does this number represent? )

NumWeapons=...

AttachmentPositionXXX=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=0.0

DiameterLimit=0.0

LengthLimit=0.0

AttachmentType=...

AllowedWeaponClass=...

SpecificStationCode=...

LaunchRailNodeName=...

ModelNodeName=...

FuelTankName=...

FuelTankNodeName=...

NoJettisonWeapon=TRUE/FALSE

MovingPylon=TRUE/FALSE

RotatingPylon=TRUE/FALSE

AutomaticDoors=TRUE/FALSE

BombBayAnimationID=...

BombBayOpenTime=0.0

BombBayCloseTime=0.0

PylonDragArea=0.0

PylonMass=0.0

All velocities in the series are expressed in meters/sec, all altitudes in meters, all terrain offsets in meters, and all weights are in kilograms.