MigBuster

Liaoning Carrier Ops

Very interesting video!

Carrier operations learning is a long way...

Cool video. Thanks for sharing. I'm not terribly concerned about China's carrier ambitions. It'll still be a long time before their carrier is more than just a show piece.

Anyone familiar with SKIJUMP operations might help with why there seems to be a longer takeoff run position in the last minutes also shown? 

Because we saw the two forward positions but this one seems to be pretty aft of them. 

Also, Is anyone making a J-15?? I have been using that good old Su33 to stand in but there seems to be certain differences that warrant a model tweak. 

Thank you for sharing. Very cool. By the way. Any one else notice the Pepsi dispenser in the galley?

• Like 1

Score one for Capitalism!

Thank you for sharing. Very cool. By the way. Any one else notice the Pepsi dispenser in the galley?

well china has been practicing (heavily state regulated) capitalism for years. So Pepsis, McDs, Starbucks and... flight simulations:p I've seen and bought IL2 and Lock On from state-owned bookstores way back when. What is severely lacking is democracy.