Sign in to follow this  
Spudknocker

.50 Cal Replacement sound?

So ive looked around on CA and in my sound folder (sometimes theres some hidden gems haha) But does anyone know of or have a replacement for the stock .50 cal sound?  The one now is a little pop gunish haha I dont care of its realistic or not just need something with a little more oomph haha

The sound of a weapon not only based on the calibre, but on rate of fire too. For instance the 12,7mm DSHK Machine gun sounds completly different from the 12,7 mm Machine Gun JakB.

• Like 1

I had a similar issue with gun sounds and I decided to download a sounds Mods file from this site. Found some good gun sounds and changed a number of engine sounds in my game as well. Well worth downloading.

I compiled just about every sound that I had into one Sound folder and one Soundlist.INI file some time back. Attached is my present sound folder and Soundlist.ini file, you might find some stuff you like in it. I think it is only missing some sounds from my WWII install but I have this in my SF2:NA install which is the one I use for most of my testing.

Sound Files.7z 

• Like 1