whiteknight06604

another attack in France....

One bottom line is: Islam needs reformation and islamic culture needs a renaissance.

• Like 2

I live just next to Nice and having people you know wounded is a big wake up call. Just like the phone ringing all night because of worried relative.

I won't elaborate, I've already said it before : get rid of the islam part of the equation and all of a sudden there isn't terrorism anymore in France.

• Like 1

One bottom line is: Islam needs reformation and islamic culture needs a renaissance.

Islam - such as the other two of the "trinity" - is a tool. And as long as it is, nothing of such will happen ( 

Unfortunately the terrorists are winning slowly. I refer to the repeated attacks against international passenger aircraft which the public views with horror and subsequently then decide not to use air travel as a means of transport to visit their desired holiday destination.

If these attack continue, international air travel will continue to shrink and decline, and the security checks will become so lengthy and laborious that some will just not bother to fly anywhere anymore. 

Frankly, I don't really know where this will all end. !!!!!!.

Unfortunately the terrorists are winning slowly. I refer to the repeated attacks against international passenger aircraft which the public views with horror and subsequently then decide not to use air travel as a means of transport to visit their desired holiday destination.

If these attack continue, international air travel will continue to shrink and decline, and the security checks will become so lengthy and laborious that some will just not bother to fly anywhere anymore. 

Frankly, I don't really know where this will all end. !!!!!!.

Not really:

In fact, bombings have dropped and completely been shifted to airports of origin with laughable security.

And air travel is growing fast.

Measured against flown passenger miles and compared to the 50s-80s, terrorism is neglectable today in air-travel.

Islam - such as the other two of the "trinity" - is a tool. And as long as it is, nothing of such will happen ( 

What are you talking about?

Christainity has been reformed, so has been judaism.

I don't see any reason why islam couldn't.

The question is how and when.

I'd avoid jokes if I were you, many have died in this cruel terror attack, and many children are fighting for their lives, and hell knows if their parents are still alive or injured or worse.

My condolences to the victims' families.

It wasn't a fucking joke so much as an attempt to make a point of the main stream media narrative which does all sorts of mental gymnastics to say Islam is moderate and a religion of peace.  I happened to walk past a muslim colleague of mine yesterday who was trying to convince an Egyptian Coptic that this was the work of Mossad to further demonise Islam, I wanted to break the asshole's jaw right then and there but the fact that I'd end up with an aggravated assault charge/conviction and a criminal record stayed my fists.  After work I "wisely" finished a whole bottle of Glenfiddich, I'm in a world of hurt today but grateful I didn't do anything stupid to that scumbag.

Edited by Atreides

Maybe you should have offered him a glass instead.

Maybe you should have offered him a glass instead.

And waste a glass of an excellent scotch on a guy who also believes ISIS was created by the Mossad ? You're being blasphemous.  To quote Inglorious Basterds "There's a special place in hell for those who waste a good scotch"

• Like 1

And waste a glass of an excellent scotch on a guy who also believes ISIS was created by the Mossad ? You're being blasphemous.  To quote Inglorious Basterds "There's a special place in hell for those who waste a good scotch"

:rofl: So true.

• Like 1

And waste a glass of an excellent scotch on a guy who also believes ISIS was created by the Mossad ?

Not a whiskey fan myself, so I couldn't care less.

• Like 1

Not a whiskey fan myself, so I couldn't care less.

Same for me, even the smell of whiskey makes me feel sick. Mostly beer and occasional glass of wine for me. Interestingly, I have found that good quality Champagne does not agree with me either, yet the cheap stuff seems to go down alright.

Can't figure it out. Perhaps something to do with the refining process.????

• Like 1

Anyone who uses 'God' as an excuse, should be quickly moved closer to him 

• Like 4

Anyone who uses 'God' as an excuse, should be quickly moved closer to him 

Hazzah! :good: Let's turn that into national policy.

• Like 3

Can we also hope for a real life Punisher to take out the Jiahdi filth !

• Like 1

These guys have some pretty fanatical ideas about women. Would it be even more insulting if Wonder Woman sent them to Allah?

• Like 1

Religious divide is not the fault of God but Man.

Man has devised so many religions, differing beliefs and cults that the whole world is now divided against itself. 

It is going to take some mega powerful guy to get all the worlds beliefs under one banner and bring an end to two thousand years of religious conflict and war. !!!!

• Like 2

Religious divide is not the fault of God but Man.

Man has devised so many religions, differing beliefs and cults that the whole world is now divided against itself. 

It is going to take some mega powerful guy to get all the worlds beliefs under one banner and bring an end to two thousand years of religious conflict and war. !!!!

There is already a dozen of mega powerful guys who are working on the exact opposite... 

Divide and conquer. Never been more actual than now...

Guess what.

Another one. Goatfuckers beheaded a priest and a parisher during Mass.