F24A

[fictional fight] F/A-37 Talon II vs FFR-41 MR MAVE

A fight between two fictional fighters.

Talon II from the movie STEALTH

FFR-41 MR MAVE from the animation YUKIKAZE.

So,which one may win this fight?

death_battle_f_a_37_talon_vs_ffr_41_mr_m

Whose flying the aircraft?

Even a precise tool is useless when in the hands of a fool.

• Like 1

I guess......The main character from each series?

Also,I have another idea.A fight between LT Pete "Maverick" Mitchell from TOP GUN the movie and Captain Antoine "Walk n" Marchelli from SKY FIGHTERS the movie.

Mitchell flies his F-14A while Marchelli flies his Mirage-2000 5

Like this

death_battle_f_14a_vs_mirage_2000_5_by_b

screw that give Hoser Satrapa and Dale Snodgrass 3 months to learn their respective birds.  then call fights on....

• Like 2

screw that give Hoser Satrapa and Dale Snodgrass 3 months to learn their respective birds.  then call fights on....

Yeah. That would be neat too.

So how do these fights go down? Is it a program that calculates the abilities of both plane and pilot or just plane? Because this starting to get interesting.

Oh, not this again, NOT THIS AGAIN!  (Someone might get that reference, but I doubt it).  Whoever is the more skilled pilot/aircrew, whoever knows his own and his opponent's aircraft better, whoever seizes his advantages while denying his opponent's, whoever makes the fewest mistakes, whoever exploits the mistakes of the opponent first, whoever is luckier that day...It ain't the crate, it's the crew!

• Like 2

Yeah. That would be neat too.

So how do these fights go down? Is it a program that calculates the abilities of both plane and pilot or just plane? Because this starting to get interesting.

Well ,we could compare the abilities of both planes first,then talk about Ben Gannon  and Rei Fukai......

Oh, not this again, NOT THIS AGAIN!  (Someone might get that reference, but I doubt it).  Whoever is the more skilled pilot/aircrew, whoever knows his own and his opponent's aircraft better, whoever seizes his advantages while denying his opponent's, whoever makes the fewest mistakes, whoever exploits the mistakes of the opponent first, whoever is luckier that day...It ain't the crate, it's the crew!

Maybe we could compare the data of planes first.

Whoever is the more skilled pilot/aircrew, whoever knows his own and his opponent's aircraft better, whoever seizes his advantages while denying his opponent's, whoever makes the fewest mistakes, whoever exploits the mistakes of the opponent first, whoever is luckier that day...It ain't the crate, it's the crew!

Caesar, why do you think i picked the two i picked?

• Like 1

I suppose that was Will Smith's motto in Independence Day but damn why haven't we harnessed the shield technology from our UFO collection is beyond me. 

• Like 2

Then again even the smallest of idiots can bring the whole thing crashing down.

• Like 2

I suppose that was Will Smith's motto in Independence Day but damn why haven't we harnessed the shield technology from our UFO collection is beyond me. 

Tell me about it. You have to chalk that one up to the marketing department for that movie getting my money. That was an overrated B movie. (The sequel)

interesting that the clip is the one with the Hornet. The original (deleted/remade) scene on the DVD has Cass flying his Sterman, with a Maverick strapped to the side. Obviously, he was going for a one way trip.

as the the "duels" above, without knowing the exact parameters, it's impossible to say (BVR, WVR, guns only, SRM only). An ill defined concept that cannot be answered

• Like 1

interesting that the clip is the one with the Hornet. The original (deleted/remade) scene on the DVD has Cass flying his Sterman, with a Maverick strapped to the side. Obviously, he was going for a one way trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2CwZjQ9es

as the the "duels" above, without knowing the exact parameters, it's impossible to say (BVR, WVR, guns only, SRM only). An ill defined concept that cannot be answered

Let's talk about WVR first.And theses two opponents can use all their air to air missiles and their guns.

I want Charlie Sheen from Hot Shots in one of the planes.

• Like 1

I want Charlie Sheen from Hot Shots in one of the planes.

As a pilot?Or a Weapon officer?

Does someone knows the service ceiling of the F/A-37 Talon II?